The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Anyone in the Boise area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i just picked up another 95 gsx... anyone of you guys have a front or rear bumper for a 2g?

whats up guys its Drew if someone knows me, like Alan :). Any meets going on here on dsmtuners?

Last edited:
Whats up local dsmer's wow I was pretty surprized there was this many on here LOL!. I'm from Meridian with a silver 93 tsi. Kinda off topic here, but if any of you have a extra block laying around I wouldn't mind buying it fropm you. just throwing that out there, oh and also who know a good machinist here in Boise that knows how to work on our 4g63's? Happy Bossting everyone :thumb:

Just another DSM in Boise! (1G)

I promise to get a pic in the avatar soon, but I'm embarrassed...the paint!

Looks like enough people to get something going on...

Just another DSM in Boise! (1G)

I promise to get a pic in the avatar soon, but I'm embarrassed...the paint!

Looks like enough people to get something going on...

get some pics up. my paint is pretty much crap on my car too. needs repainted bad.

What about Saturday? We could drive up to Cascade. That canyon would be a BLAST in a DSM.

I have never been up 55 in my Talon. It's not fast, but it can corner!

We could meet up at the Stinker around noonish and be back by like 4:00 or 5:00.

Does anyone think that is a good idea?

we need to get a meet going with all dsm's and evo's here soon in the next few weeks.

(Im on base in mountain home)
As for dyno's I have yet to find an AWD dyno in Idaho, i hear a lot of people make the drive up to portland. Does anyone know of a SAFC wiz? im new to it and just installed it on my car.

What's up everyone, I'm currently in Mississippi right now attending tech school in the Air Force, I will soon be in Mountain Home for my first duty station. I was wondering what the road conditions were like there or around there? I just purchased a set of Tein coilovers and was wondering if I may have just wasted my money on even beginning to think about lowering my car. Look forward to hearing from some people.

What's up everyone, I'm currently in Mississippi right now attending tech school in the Air Force, I will soon be in Mountain Home for my first duty station. I was wondering what the road conditions were like there or around there? I just purchased a set of Tein coilovers and was wondering if I may have just wasted my money on even beginning to think about lowering my car. Look forward to hearing from some people.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Family crisis.

You have probably discovered Idaho roads by now, but I think they are OK.

I complain about them a LOT here in Boise, but I hear people from out-of-state say that they are in great shape, for the most part.

Have you had any issues with your Teins here in ID?

(Im on base in mountain home)
As for dyno's I have yet to find an AWD dyno in Idaho, i hear a lot of people make the drive up to portland. Does anyone know of a SAFC wiz? im new to it and just installed it on my car.

AWD dyno? I know of at least one Rich's auto on overland. I don't know if it's on site but I ran across an ad on craigslist about tuning and awd dyno it had a number on the ad googled it and came back as Rich's don't know much about it but maybe it can save someone a drive :hellyeah:

I'm here in Boise with a oz rally edition g2 I'm down for a group meet
Thought I'd give this a try. PM me or post here. I'd like to see if we can get a group together in this area. Seattle and Portland are a trip from Boise!

Hey guys,
Just stopping in to say hello. Originally from Boise, but living on the Kuna/Nampa border now. Currently have my 95 GST on stands being built. Ive seen a couple DSM's floating around Nampa lately, so i figured id see who all was still active.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back