The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Anyone in the Boise area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IDTag

Probationary Member
Oct 13, 2006
Boise, Idaho
Thought I'd give this a try. PM me or post here. I'd like to see if we can get a group together in this area. Seattle and Portland are a trip from Boise!

there is the HRR, renegade, and a few other runs that we have planned as far as getting in contact with the NWDSM crews... feel free to post on IdahoStreetRacing if you want...

Jake, Brendon, Tami, and I plan on going to HRR this spring....

I was hoping there was some kats here that like this dsm thing. anyway i would like to chat with whomever about getting a run together for april. let me know :laser:

im always down.... it sucks not many ppl are noticed in idaho area...

plus jake moved on to the evo world so theres one down...but Brendon, Tami, and Below Ambient are good ppl

Im up in New Meadows (Near McCall, ID). Dominating the countryside with DSM authority, but dont make it down to the valley much.

Signing in for Boise area. Probably too slow to keep up yet ;) Planing a turbo build this summer/fall and I'm hopeful to be boostin by next year. Down to talk 420A crap don't know too much about 4g63 but I'm always up to learn. Can be bought with beer and pizza, I know which way the wrench turns. Go Broncos :hellyeah:

Checking in for the Boise Area. As the profile says I have a 32 Talon TSi. Right now it isn't driven much because it needs new rings, valve seals, and rear main seal. (Unless you like massive amounts of black smoke shooting out my exhaust.) I'll be ordering parts to completely rebuild the motor though this week and can't wait to get her on the road. Right now I mainly drive around in my Black 06 Eclipse with Black rims. Feel free to IM me if your in the area.

you might see me around in a 95 low ass green talon in boise

Sweet mine isn't a DD I'm building for autocross so if you show up to a srrscca event this summer you might see me (color of car is yet to be determined). I will probably be the only regular attending 420a out there and I hang with some buddies that drive a black WRX, black Civic hatch and a blue Evo.

Checking in for the Boise Area. As the profile says I have a 32 Talon TSi. Right now it isn't driven much because it needs new rings, valve seals, and rear main seal. (Unless you like massive amounts of black smoke shooting out my exhaust.) I'll be ordering parts to completely rebuild the motor though this week and can't wait to get her on the road. Right now I mainly drive around in my Black 06 Eclipse with Black rims. Feel free to IM me if your in the area.

Wow a 32 thats a classic! :D Yeah hit me up if you need a hand. I normally drive my truck so if you see a dark green jacked up 95 toyota with 33ies and no mudflaps :ninja: feel free to tell me to sell my rs and buy a gst.

Wow a 32 thats a classic! :D Yeah hit me up if you need a hand. I normally drive my truck so if you see a dark green jacked up 95 toyota with 33ies and no mudflaps :ninja: feel free to tell me to sell my rs and buy a gst.

LOL dam typo's. Thanks for the offer. Right now I am just waiting on parts. If Moffit and Bratton every given me my bottom end back and DSM Graveyard can pull their head out of their asses and give me everything that I ordered from them 2 months ago I would be in good shape.

hey all in the Boise area just throwing myself out there im in Mountain Home new to the area just got here a couple weeks ago.. waiting to get my 97 GSX with G4CS swap over here from Michigan and fix it up a little bit to start running it in Boise and at that track ya'll got in (i think it was) Eagle?

In the Boise area, In Iraq right now till Sep. but have ALOT of plans for my car and been slowly buying lots of parts since I have been over here. Got a Slow Boy racing engine getting ready to be thrown in. Now just need a Hahn Portfuler and MSD dis II and I sould hopefully be seeing some good HP numbers!!!! :hellyeah:

hey all in the Boise area just throwing myself out there im in Mountain Home new to the area just got here a couple weeks ago.. waiting to get my 97 GSX with G4CS swap over here from Michigan and fix it up a little bit to start running it in Boise and at that track ya'll got in (i think it was) Eagle?

Yeah Firebird it's kinda in the middle of no where also there is a big autocross following here.
Snake River Region SCCA

Sweet mine isn't a DD I'm building for autocross so if you show up to a srrscca event this summer you might see me (color of car is yet to be determined). I will probably be the only regular attending 420a out there and I hang with some buddies that drive a black WRX, black Civic hatch and a blue Evo.

You wont be the only one once I get back from Iraq. And same with the color of mine. I just have no idea what color. I was thinking a dark metallic silver?? :confused:

You wont be the only one once I get back from Iraq. And same with the color of mine. I just have no idea what color. I was thinking a dark metallic silver?? :confused:

Dark Silver would look cool I'm a fan of gun metal too. My dreams of racing are getting moved to next year though because I am having to do my engine rebuild sooner than I thought. I'm gunning for being boosted next spring in a dark orange Eclipse. We will see I guess.

you can see me in nampa/caldwell/boise depending on the times of day! glad to meet northwest dsm owners!:hellyeah:

Indeed it is!
More than likely sometime in the next month or two i plan on taking my 2.4 swap GSX to the track in Eagle to get a time. going to be running 30psi on a 61 trim putting me at around 470 to 500HP at the wheels, hoping for a good run without anything breaking :hmm:

If anyone in the Boise/Mountain Home area anytime this summer wants to meet up or find a meet during a weekend and go to the track or something im definitely down.

private message meor something i'll give you my phone number, im completley stock right now, but ill probably have an FMIC and exhaust by this time in june, and a t28, or a 16g turbo by the end of june, but im still down to test my auto gsx's limits..

gyd23,m saw your car at the shop today, i have a 96 gsx with some mods... like most it doesnt run tho LOL. i got it this way and am building a 6 bolt for it... will be teaching a welding class tomorrow at the shop if your want to swing by.

Im outta Emmett but im in dowtown Boise every friday and saturday night at the cruise with my buddies. Im always down for a DSM cruise. We need a group of 'bishi's together so its not all a bunch of WRX's and STI's downtown haha.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back