The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

anyone from winnipeg around here? or close

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ah just read your pm now, i was waiting for you to pass by again and you did but i got stuck by almost every light and more traffic and couldnt catch up. Next weekend some of us should meet up.

Yes. Wtf happened to
If you guys want to meet up on a sunday or whenever just shoot me a pm it goes straight to my phone.
? ;)

I did a couple pulls and then after I was getting all sorts of crazy behavior. Timing locked itself at 13.1 degrees, the maf count went low (<30) and, even though the engine was running, to zero for a quick bit. I had to blip the throttle constantly to keep it from death. Really, really odd behavior. I wonder if the MAF is screwed after being run hard.. Should finish that catch can install, maybe it gets a little more coated with blowby then it should..

Or, I might have to switch to SD earlier rather than later. Gives me an excuse to put the 16g on at the same time I guess.

Husky has 94 my dad uses it in there raceing sleds couldnt tell you the ethenol percentage tho but it's the highest octane pump gas in Canada and I don't even think you can get it in the states could be wrong tho

IIRC it's loaded with inconsistent ethanol percentages and the tanks themselves aren't in great condition. I was on Husky gas on Main for a little while in my 1g setup and the fueling was all over the place. Though I have ecmlink now, I'm not doing that again. I'd rather use a container of octane boost, but I'm probably ok on Shell's 91 for now given the choices LOL. I'll just drop timing a bit if I run into problems.

For anyone interested there is a awd talon tsi part out by Waverly lots of stuff text 1204 250 3729

Whose # is that?

Last edited:
Yes. Wtf happened to

? ;)

I did a couple pulls and then after I was getting all sorts of crazy behavior. Timing locked itself at 13.1 degrees, the maf count went low (<30) and, even though the engine was running, to zero for a quick bit. I had to blip the throttle constantly to keep it from death. Really, really odd behavior. I wonder if the MAF is screwed after being run hard.. Should finish that catch can install, maybe it gets a little more coated with blowby then it should..

Or, I might have to switch to SD earlier rather than later. Gives me an excuse to put the 16g on at the same time I guess.

IIRC it's loaded with inconsistent ethanol percentages and the tanks themselves aren't in great condition. I was on Husky gas on Main for a little while in my 1g setup and the fueling was all over the place. Though I have ecmlink now, I'm not doing that again. I'd rather use a container of octane boost, but I'm probably ok on Shell's 91 for now given the choices LOL. I'll just drop timing a bit if I run into problems.

Whose # is that?
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...wd/1070520462?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true he said itd be okay to text him this is his ad on kijiji i think hes pulling the engine today ( i bought the rear hatch cover off him looks mint ) the cars got some rust but has alot of little things that are hard to find and

the ad is off hes parting it out 100% cause i have a bunch of stuff to pick up tonight or tmmr

Ya, I gave him a short list of stuff I'd take off his hands when he removes them. Shame you got to that ISC first LOL.

It was more than just some rust and more critically, it was rust in all the wrong places. Inner liners, rockers, etc. Not a total non-fixer, but a complete and full tear down to blast and weld new sheet metal. You'd have to REALLY want the shell.

So are we all planning some kind of meet on Sunday? Maybe take over a bit of the Pony on Grant first? ;P

Lmao I know I made sure to grab that every time I goto a dsm the isc is gone hah ,

And yeah its rusted in the talon spots like you said all the wrong places

I'd be down for a nice cruise let's get one going !
Ya, I gave him a short list of stuff I'd take off his hands when he removes them. Shame you got to that ISC first LOL.

It was more than just some rust and more critically, it was rust in all the wrong places. Inner liners, rockers, etc. Not a total non-fixer, but a complete and full tear down to blast and weld new sheet metal. You'd have to REALLY want the shell.

So are we all planning some kind of meet on Sunday? Maybe take over a bit of the Pony on Grant first? ;P

Id like to cruise tomorrow if my car ran nice. Mis firing, Upon acceleration it feels like its hesitating and even no power at all, Parked till i can take a real good look at it. Now i have two parked dsm's! F me..

cant recall, do u have link or scan? couple things off the bat: injectors, coil, ptu, wiring, cas, cps. I have injectors and a coil if you need to try a swap

though having two you probably have a small stockpile

Lol I haven't heard any chatter, the forum is quite as all hell. I was on Instagram and Cam Taylor with the red dropped 2g is trying to get people down to the dollarama keneston lot Sunday. Amoungst other breeds and models. Anyways that's what I have read. Pretty much only place that there allowing cars to park. But apparently there are rules no revving, no burn out, no drifting. Keneston is kinda far in my own opinion. All me on my mustang tomorrow cause my eagle is still not ready :banghead:. Anyone going to be anywhere specific tomorrow ?

I think I have a couple ics if needed i'd have to dig them up

I might show up there, if the weather is good. What time is it supposed to be at?

So I believe there going from 830-11. Lol I'd want to come with my eagle LOL just don't feel like running limp mode just to cruise with the dsm squad. f*** I wish bbm was still the in thing could do a dsm group chat I mean I could switch back LOL worth it highly doubt it. But it would be a lot easier to get in touch when other spotted each other.I might come with my mustang and come get some needed inspiration tomorrow. What time you guys think?

All come down in the stang and check out the scene. Show for 9 ish. I wish north main wasn't so bloody security ridden there no lot space to gather.

Last edited:
Lol we'll next time curt-s needs as better hand signals or to right a code in his tail lights for follow me LOL. I thought he was saying cya later and end up Dave went one way and I went the other way only to realize he was trying to group up. Anyways I think exchanging into and contact into will greatly reduce of response times LOL till next time

Yeah.. We'll settle on one that means follow me hah

Man, I am SO done with this MAS. I thought I had things relatively good WBFactor-wise.. now I know what GuitarKid and his buddy were talking about.. I'm blowing rich < 10:1 in open loop. All of a sudden there's over compensation MAFComp. I think it might be on its way out.

Anybody have any leads on rear struts for a 1g FWD that are stiff and cheap? I'm tired of my saggy ass under boost. I need grip in second.

Ohhh! so that was you in the green mustang, Thought it was someone wanting to race curt haha.

Support the Canadian companies! My go to dsm parts site. https://www.rtmracing.com/xcart/home.php\
I've bought pretty much everything from them..I ordered a exhaust manifold gasket from them a long time ago and it came bent at my door. Gave them a call and they shipped me a new one in two days plus free shipping on my next order! They will always have my business

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back