The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

anyone from winnipeg around here? or close

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I do on a 1ga awd parts car but I would be willing to sell the entire thing.. :D otherwise i am parting out what i can and crushing the rest before september.

Do you still need that instrument cluster? I have a kijiji ad going, you can respond to that

Last edited:
Ssshhh it's sleeping...

I was thinking 2018 would be the last year for mine.. but perhaps the itch to be deaf and sore will come back in the spring.

After a 7 year hiatus mine will be back on the road again! Rebuilding the transmission at the moment and hope to be ready for spring.

I'm really happy to hear! Why would you ever want to sell it?

Mostly because it's pretty hard to locate an AWD chassis that's actually re-streetable and the prices people are placing on used 2G AWDs here, as few as there are, is beyond insanity. I pulled a stupid years back in the pursuit of a matching front/rear interior and swapped out my top trim level front seats for the lesser ones and it's a pain after a short period of time to sit in. Everything rattles and vibrates regardless of temperature but much, much worse below 15C. Anything below ~25C ambient and I spin in 3rd at 3K due to how aggressive the 16g spools and rear-end squat. I've had to limit it to 12psi in second via BBG to keep the tires connected. The 3" exhaust is way too loud in-cabin (yet nice and throaty outside) and it seems very pointless to spend a lot of cash on a custom FWD setup. Finally I'm unable to convince myself to remove subframe bolts due to age and potential snapping so a lot of bushings are much more aged than I would like.

So, basically, all the stuff I put money into I would pull and the chassis would be scrapped. Only prob is it would then be an indefinite amount of time before I find another roller if I ever do.

Curt I know where there is a 91 awd rolling chassis. Was Richards old 10.5 sec car. Still has the roll bar in it.

Mines looking like a barn find at the moment. So much dust. New Kiggly and IPT trans parts are at the border now waiting for me to go pick them up.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I don't know if I am familiar with that one or not. I could potentially be interested, depending on how many other things I would have to source. I was planning for something newer than 95 in whatever platform I find myself in next but it is nice to already know where every bolt is..

Good to hear. Though that pic at Husky on Plessis is a lie..
This is really what it looks like now after todays snow.

And to think we were just +3C a few days ago. Did a real good job ice welding trunks and hatches shut..

Good to hear. Though that pic at Husky on Plessis is a lie..
This is really what it looks like now after todays snow.

And to think we were just +3C a few days ago. Did a real good job ice welding trunks and hatches shut..
Haha I agree that was taken b4 the first snow fall ! Hope to see you this year curt !

Anybody know of a jdm cyclone manifold available within reasonable distance to the city? Shipping that kind of weight and size in Canada inflates cost so much I would rather obtain locally or not at all.

Anybody know of a jdm cyclone manifold available within reasonable distance to the city? Shipping that kind of weight and size in Canada inflates cost so much I would rather obtain locally or not at all.
There was one of those on a car in midnight auto a few years ago ,although I'm certain it was in a red Daytona (might be the wrong flange and might not be a Daytona was a little while ago ) there 3 a peice right?

Daytona? Do you mean a Mitsu Starion or Chrysler Conquest? They look.. kinda.. similar. :)

Midnight from years ago, eh.. I dont think I would go there only on a possibility from long in the past.

Daytona? Do you mean a Mitsu Starion or Chrysler Conquest? They look.. kinda.. similar. :)

Midnight from years ago, eh.. I dont think I would go there only on a possibility from long in the past.
agreed man LOL I took a picture of it when I went there I almost took it off to buy it I'll look on my old phone when I get a chance, heard they give good top end ?

I'm relocating to Portage.

Just got a 95 talon with 98 eclipse body its stock and auto.. I like the auto needs alittle maintenance.

Attachments

• Snapchat-988593859.jpg
    Snapchat-988593859.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 31
  • ad_7_1547148921481.jpg
    ad_7_1547148921481.jpg
    328.6 KB · Views: 32
  • ad_5_1547148921473.jpg
    ad_5_1547148921473.jpg
    341 KB · Views: 29
  • ad_0_1547148921449.jpg
    ad_0_1547148921449.jpg
    499.5 KB · Views: 31
agreed man LOL I took a picture of it when I went there I almost took it off to buy it I'll look on my old phone when I get a chance, heard they give good top end ?

More the opposite. They flow basically like a 1G manifold up top where you need ample volume but lower below 4k they trade volume for velocity, increasing torque and response. It isnt the worlds best mod by far, higher compression is better overall, but if I could locate one cheaper I was curious how much it would help my 7.8:1 down low.

More the opposite. They flow basically like a 1G manifold up top where you need ample volume but lower below 4k they trade volume for velocity, increasing torque and response. It isnt the worlds best mod by far, higher compression is better overall, but if I could locate one cheaper I was curious how much it would help my 7.8:1 down low.
Ahhh kk that's kinda cool actually LOL

I'm relocating to Portage.

Just got a 95 talon with 98 eclipse body its stock and auto.. I like the auto needs alittle maintenance.
Hope to see a bunch of people come down for a cruise this summer!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back