The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Anyone from SW VA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nate355RS

Proven Member
Oct 25, 2012
Salem, Virginia
Don't see a sub forum for anywhere west of Richmond or south of NOVA. I'm in Roanoke, just wondering if there are any other dsmtuners guys in the surrounding area.

I'm in the NRV. Haven't been on here in a while, but have a 97 gst that's going awd as soon as I find a good donor. Also working on a 93 mirage with a 6 bolt swap and bolt on sc61 right now.

Just moved here. Don't see a whole lot of action in the Blacksburg area. I did see two 2-g Eagle Talons though. Both appeared to be N/A's.

Nate knows what's up. Search for Virginia DSMs and Evos on facebook. There are a handful of us around the SW Virginia area in that group and a lot of folks around the Richmond area.

I'm still around, but switched over LS stuff. These days the only thing I own DSM related is just a pile of parts. If need a 2g and exhaust hit me up, I'll let it go for cheap.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back