The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Any serious clubs looking for new enthusiastic members?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WRX_Killer

Probationary Member
Sep 5, 2013
Savannah, Georgia
I'm aware of two clubs around here, one of which only has one member down from Texas, and the other is RPM (Raceline Performance Motorsports). I'm more or less looking for a group of people that like to meet regularly and help each other out with their whips. I've stated this in other forums here but I'm new to owning a DSM and don't know all too much about different parts and motors etc. but I really want to further my knowledge of the DSM world. Any info on this will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
The New Guy

I shy away from clubs most of the time however am part of group on facebook that has a good mix of all types of cars.. I stick to hanging out with people and dont feel like im obligated to be at meets, since i am usually only home on the weekend. Where in Savannah are you located? I am in georgetown

I shy away from clubs most of the time however am part of group on facebook that has a good mix of all types of cars.. I stick to hanging out with people and dont feel like im obligated to be at meets, since i am usually only home on the weekend. Where in Savannah are you located? I am in georgetown

I'm on the other side of town. Basically like 5 minutes beyond the south end of Truman. Do you ever show up to the Saturday meets by the Pep Boys parking lot?

Is your name Mike by chance?

nope and nope , im shawn

You should check them out. My first and only time going was last Saturday and it was great. I was a bit skeptical at first because I thought it was going to be a bunch of d-bags, but everyone was real chill and friendly. We were all there for the same reason anyways so you know you have at least one thing in common with everyone. I'll certainly be there next Saturday.

my problem is that I travel to and from savannah on the weekends. I may land on a sat morning and have to spend some time with the fam LOL so usually im in the garage LOL

Ah, I was under the assumption that you lived here. My b.

Since I was the one that made this thread, I thought it would be worth noting that I ended up finding and joining a quite awesome club. We go by the name "Versatile Styles". We attend all local car shows and are open to any type of vehicle and person. As long as you aren't too much of a tool, that is. We're friendly and don't talk (unnecessary) crap about other people's rides. Right now we consist of 7 people and are willing to take on more, but only if you are truly interested in being a part of a family that lies outside your own. I should also mention we are no-nonsense. i.e. NO street racing. If you wanna race, we can take it to the track.

Damn, I came in a lil late. I go to the Saturdays meets, when its not freezing out and I am a member of RPM.

RPM, hmm that sounds familiar, do you all meet in Hinesville by the Checkers still? i remember seeing some people out there looooooooooooooooong ass time ago. That should tell you how long it has been since i have been out there. My GS-T is being a little biotch right now.. not enough fuel and have been to lazy to install my evo 8 FP and rewire kit , but doesn't matter because with out the injectors its useless so you can imagine what I want for christmas

It's nice to see people actually being active again. LOL. This has been a dead zone for a while now. All the Hinesville guys I know come down to the Starbucks/Pep Boys parking lot in Savannah on Abercorn and Montgomery now. It's the biggest meet spot around. Occasionally some people hit up Maggie's pizzaria out on Dean Forrest Rd. It's not as big but the pizza place is awesome and is totally welcome to all the business we bring. But to stay on topic; our club has almost doubled in size since my last update, and we are still (as always) welcoming new members if they are interested. RPM was actually the first club I heard about down here. I've actually been to at least one of their shows and won a trophy for best under construction vehicle with my DSM.

my car has been under construction for so long you could call it Truman Pkwy. LOL i never have time to work on it :( and sheesh i dont have the throw around money like i used to LOL. But slowly I shall get it to where it needs to be

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back