The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Any other Memphis DSMTuners out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ive got a friend with a shop in Bartlett where my turd is currently parked. We're tinkering on a few builds as time allows, hate to say that they're not dsm's. I can talk to him about a little meet up there. It's near the Wolfchase mall off of Brunswick.

ahh thats cool pretty close to me :p. Im down that way all the time iv seen a few DSM's down that way too. And your DSM will come in time LOL

Yea, it was voluntarily put down, LOL. I had a pos hahn 20g with an "aged" supra side mount and decided to switch back to the 14b. It all started with experiencing boost creep with the 14b once a make shift 3" exhaust was installed. I parted out a 2g gst and robbed a few of the goods for my 1g. Supposedly the hahn's exhaust housing is designed specifically to eliminate creep, well not in my case. Trust me I've done everything; test the waste gate & adjustement of the arm, multiple boost leak tests, throttle body rebuild...blah blah - still creeps. The 20g pulls decent but fuel cut is emanate.

So the 14b is in process of going back on, 1st swapping back to stock exhaust head studs, got a 7cm exhaust housing with ported gate and 34mm? flapper, ebay o2 dump'd housing, got some decently used dejon pipes and a greddy type-s (not my style but cheep and a genuine part).

Had big plans for the car - turbo, cams, tune - but started sucking at this...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

and we started to put an ls2 in this, its been drawn out and we're so ready to be done with it...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Beer and car talk, ha.

Awesome, our office is in Germantown.

We just got the Ls2 car running so maybe over the next few weeks or so I can get things tidied up. I'm actually needing to sell my dsm so maybe you all could swing by and take a look...plus the beer and car talk, maybe some burgers.

I wouldn't do that to an RS. -cringe- Bad memories of a friend trying to do it long before I was in the DSM game. Ran great with a blown head gasket...

My name is Kurt or "Crash" if you know me well, Im in Brighton TN, got a 1G '92 TSI Talon with ... yeah a few mods LOL. Thrashed the transmission a while back and finally have it in the garage to swap that out for a built one and while im at it im doing the timing and balance shaft belts, water pump, swapping the ECU for a Socketed ECMlink v3. I'll try to watch the forum to see when you set a date for the meet. If I cant bring the talon ill at least try to bring something with boost LOL.

Anyone here have an aftermarket intake pipe that fits a 1g? Goes from mas sensor to turbo. I think a local guy sold me a dejon tool pipe for a 2g.

Anyone here have an aftermarket intake pipe that fits a 1g? Goes from mas sensor to turbo. I think a local guy sold me a dejon tool pipe for a 2g.

I -may- still have mine laying around. I can check when I get home.

I got the dejon piping installed and I'm pretty sure dude sold me that 2g intake pipe I mentioned. It seems to be running well. I have driven it since the electric fans and relay have not yet been installed. I didn't have the down pipe installed so it was loud as ferk, but the BC272's were camming like a champ.

eclipse gsx shell

buddy's off of tractionoptional.com

[YOUTUBE]O1LRrG0rPX8[/YOUTUBE]

I cranked the talon this weekend after applying some elbow grease.

New to area .. I live in Cordova . Have 99 gsx but not up here with me. Will be moving it soon to corodva with me .. Meet??

Resurrecting this thread. Who is still around?

Starting it back up, 95 gsx 99 gst olive branch area. 95 was built by polk performance. Anybody wanna meet up?

Hey I'm in Cordova and have a 97 GSX would love to give it some TLC but have no idea where to start. Might be cool to meet up some time and pick your brain.

Does anyone in the area have a good DSM shop they trust? I have a lot of things Id like to do eventually, but for starters I have some gauges that need to be installed that require some welding and also have dsmlink I'd like to get tuned.

Thanks

I actually live in Southaven now if you need some assistance with Link.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back