The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Any one in biliings interested in forming a dsm club?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

From what I can see it does have some scoring in the pistons. Whether it just needs a hone or an actual bore I don't know

hey guys bought a 92 talon tsi blown head gasket and I sure could use some help I cant get the head off and I really don't want to mess up my timing haha so if anyone in Bozeman want to give me a hand I would really appreciate it, thanks!

Hey just joined tonight. I'm in Bozeman MT and have a couple dsms. Replacing the head gadget on my 92 tsi right now. Down to meet anyone. Have a good mechanic that does good work on these cars. Hit me up!

hi im new to the dsm scene, i live in billings and i was wondering if anyone uses this site any more and if anyone could help me with some stuff with my 95 tsi awd. i could probably use a tune and some more stuff. let me know if anyone knows a shop or someone who could help. in need of help badly!!!
Thank you

I'm in billings and also have a 2g. I'm fairly good with link, are you running SD?

I do want the dsmlink but right now I want to make te engine and drive line stuff more stable and it's a daily driven car. Also I need the money to buy a dsmlink right now I'm tighter on money and need to find a cheap bov that works amazing and possibly a new wastegate, bov is leaking and wastegate is opening before I hit boost. And I do believe I am still running lean

I would love to meet up with some other DSMers. I just recently moved to Butte, but I'm down to drive to billings, Bozeman or wherever if needed.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back