The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Any one in biliings interested in forming a dsm club?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97CLIPSETURBO

Probationary Member
Jul 12, 2009
Billings, Montana
Looking to form a DSM club in billings! Any one interested! Winter is coming and I'll need help on my rebuild!

Does anyone in this city of billings have a DSM!!!! Or maybe a Computer!

Well man I am in Butte but with enough notice I can be up there to help you. Still learning myself but hey

Not too far away from me then vr4. I am in butte but should be down there near Bozeman this week coming up because I am picking up me next talon

I own a DSM and live in Billings...well 10 miles north of it......car is currently a fixer up also looking for help on fixing it when someone gets the time

FML!!!! I just pulled off the gear cover and found a belt (not the timing belt thank god) all shredded to pieces I'm gonna need some help if someone can help me here give me a call 697-3955

Sure. I think there are a ton of DSM folks in Billings, but I'm not sure how many are on this forum.

There's a few of us DSMer's around here in Billings but I don't think too many of us know each other. Check out MONTANA AUTOMOTIVE ENTHUSIASTS CLUB, it's for all cars in all of MT but it's a majority in Billings since it's founder lives here and it's a relativly new forum.

I'd love to get ALL the Eclipse's & Talons (and maybe a Venge or 2 ;) ) together sometime!

Last edited:
I saw that u said there was finally a Billings section here so I had to come check it out and make my first post on this forum even though I've been lurking for years LOL! Sorry for the repost but:
my link > your link
LOL, jk w/ ya!

Hey now todd... don't give away our secrets! LOL, VR4 I am in Bozeman and would love to meet ya and get a look at your car!

i would def. be in on forming a dsm club, im new to it, but i fell in love with my car the second i drove it, haha.

Hey, a DSM club in billings would be great. I know a couple guys with DSMs and I'm sure they'll be in. If anybody need a shop there's a really great one in town that specializes in DSMs. :thumb:

Hey, a DSM club in billings would be great. I know a couple guys with DSMs and I'm sure they'll be in. If anybody need a shop there's a really great one in town that specializes in DSMs. :thumb:

Tim Vallie?

Tim's cool. Shame he's too busy to come out to play much anymore.

But the best part of DSMs is that they're one of the few tuners that are good for a DIY type.

Would be good to get to know other DSM folks in town, but no need for the club when there's already the MAEC.

Wow talk about a dead thread. There just aren't very many DSMer's here, Sad I know
Aaron's right, not too many DSM's rollin around because everyone and their mom drives a Subaru in this damn town!! It's an epidemic!

Lol, you're right, I'm mostly only on MAEC and my Avenger forum (ASEC) and sometimes check out BSS. The only reason I popped over here the other day is cause I had an email saying someone added me as a friend and I was like WTF?!

I have accounts on here & 2gnt mostly just for researching and don't post much

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back