The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

any dsmer's south of houston?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surfside

Proven Member
Jan 27, 2013
surfside, Texas
Wondering where all the dsm's south of houston. I also work on dsm's if anyone is looking for help with tuning, engine assembly, and solve any issues.

I'm off HWY 90 in Liberty. East of Houston but I frequently end up in Pearland, Richmond/Rosenberg, and Texas City. Currently trying to get my baby back up and running. I snapped the timing belt on the freeway and bent valves in cylinders 1,3,and 4. I WTB a 2g head that I can swap out with my cams and install to give "The Green Hornet" life again. Any other help/advice would be really appreciated.

-Anthony

I have a ported 2g core that was never used once it was ported, it has new guides and lapped seats. Email me for pictures and what your price range is at [email protected]

New Dsm member in La Marque. exited to get my Talon tuned!

I'm in north side of Houston, Greenspoint.
I agree. A meet would be nice! Then we could set up a cruise. :aha::thumb:

I need help please. Im at HWY 3 right in front of Ellington Airport. Pleaseeeeee I need help as soonest possible, I have one more week to have my daily car back running. Let me know I send you my phone number. thanks.

Wondering where all the dsm's south of houston. I also work on dsm's if anyone is looking for help with tuning, engine assembly, and solve any issues.
Hey bro, if you do work on dsm's, I have a spyder/gst I want to do a awd swap. I have all the parts ( really I got all the parts. ) what do you charge for tunning?.....

straight from sw alief Houston Texas . I just bought my dsm for $700 so you know it has problems LOL

Yes I'm in Houston......What's going on?
I'm in the middle of a build now and need some advice and trying to find other Dsm locals also.....

If I wasn't such a noob I would help out in my off days LOL you should look up h-town dsmers on fb

I'm off HWY 90 in Liberty. East of Houston but I frequently end up in Pearland, Richmond/Rosenberg, and Texas City. Currently trying to get my baby back up and running. I snapped the timing belt on the freeway and bent valves in cylinders 1,3,and 4. I WTB a 2g head that I can swap out with my cams and install to give "The Green Hornet" life again. Any other help/advice would be really appreciated.

-Anthony
What's all up with the g.h.?

straight from sw alief Houston Texas . I just bought my dsm for $700 so you know it has problems LOL
Hell yeah I feel you in on c.e.king.....I got my for 450 with blown head so I've been doing that.......I know what I'm doing but there's so things I'm still looking into before I put it all together

Hey man let's all just come together after the first of the year like everyone who's on here in Houston who's down just all meet up at one spot and we'll just go from there we need to pick our scene up.......

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back