The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Any DSMers out at HWY 100 Milwaukee cruise

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoosterJ

Proven Member
Feb 27, 2013
Racine, Wisconsin
Just wondering if anyone on this forum takes their DSM to the hwy to cruise?

I went with my DSM's when I was 16-18... Now I've grown up. Only reason I would go now is to run Tri's GTR or any big power guy for $$.
But seriously, who goes to highway anymore?

I went with my DSM's when I was 16-18... Now I've grown up. Only reason I would go now is to run Tri's GTR or any big power guy for $$.
But seriously, who goes to highway anymore?

still a good amount of people. when Tony's gtr was out there was hella people up there. what car do you run Tri's GTR with?

Tri doesnt race anyone. Nor did he even drive his own Supra... Other people drove it for him. As far as his Black Edition goes, I havent raced him yet but Im looking forward to doing so. Sounds like it would be fun.

I went to hwy 100 in 02-07' with a few guys from up here. Unfortunately the crowd has changed and so has the laws opinion about those who "cruise" down there. Way more sketchy than it was years back. Not to mention when you invest stupid money into a car last thing you want is some 16 yr. old tard rocking an EG hatch smashing into you or getting pulled over and having your sh!t impounded.

Just a suggestion guys don't talk about racing it isn't something to do on here you can get in trouble, and on hwy 100 they cracked down on cruzin

Heard theres alot of people on 100. Including cops.
I was gonna go check it out and see if the Taurus wants to eat up any more kids who think theyre fast in I/H/E Hondas. The cop thing ruined it for me.
Was about to go on the Highway, way too much cop attention there.

HWY 100 is for the Paul Walker undercover cops who get done watching F&F and drive out with a mission to get every street racer with an I/H/E...and the Paul Walker kids who want to live the "10 seconds im free." Vin diesel line...sadly just to find out half of them never will and all their money goes to PoS's that will probably only last till the end of summer...even worse is when they bring out their parents grocery getter and are now on the "cool" list for being "badass for cruising." HWY 100 is not where the cruising happens in Milwaukee...if you don't know where the big boys cruise, you don't know street racing at all. Lol.

HWY 100 is for the Paul Walker undercover cops who get done watching F&F and drive out with a mission to get every street racer with an I/H/E...and the Paul Walker kids who want to live the "10 seconds im free." Vin diesel line...sadly just to find out half of them never will and all their money goes to PoS's that will probably only last till the end of summer...even worse is when they bring out their parents grocery getter and are now on the "cool" list for being "badass for cruising." HWY 100 is not where the cruising happens in Milwaukee...if you don't know where the big boys cruise, you don't know street racing at all. Lol.

Who said anything about racing and how's that affect my knowledge on street racing? Your coming off as ignorant bro. And I'm sure you know where the "big" boys cruise, huh phaggot?

Just got my 1998 Eclipse GS-T like two weeks ago and having some stuff fixed(front ball joints, electrical + exhaust systems) Would't mind meeting up with some other DSM's when I finish learning manual.

Just got my 1998 Eclipse GS-T like two weeks ago and having some stuff fixed(front ball joints, electrical + exhaust systems) Would't mind meeting up with some other DSM's when I finish learning manual.

Yeah there's usually about 1 or 2 other dsms out there hhaven't been up there in a while thougb

I got off lucky last time I went to hwy... All i know is I need to be careful for now on when i'm there xD

Having a lowered car really makes it not that enjoyable. I head over there from time to time with tuby. I just kind of chill. Perhaps we will have to have a little meetup sometime this spring.

My car is kinda slammed and I have no problem at highway. Just don't cut your springs and expect a great ride. And don't go up or down the Krispy parking lot ramp LOL.

I've been up there from time to time, I stop somewhere to grab food and then i'll park and check out the cars driving around. I've never raced up there, it's bad news cause them roads are shit. I'd be down to meet up there to check out some of your cars, this is my first eclipse so there's alot I need to learn....If I end up keeping and building the car that it.

I have maybe been on HWY 5 times in the last 5 years with my car. If anything I stop up on a Friday to have a coffee with my friends at Starbucks or an ice cream at Oscar's. I don't really cruise or do laps in it because of all the tools.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back