The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Any DSM members in RI?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TallestHERETIC

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 30, 2011
Providence, Rhode_Island
The reason I am starting this new thread is to see how many DSM owners are in my state. Not only that, but it seems our part of the tuner's forum seems pretty lifeless. My DSM stands out ALOT in traffic so I'm wondering where everybody is at?

I know our cars are pretty rare around this state. If possible, we can try to schedule a meet up, a cruise, or even some kind of event for DSM owners. I'm tired of seeing Honda's and Acura's everywhere I go. I have only found a handful of other tuners besides them.

Pretty much anything! I would just like to see more DSMs driving around and get to meet new people.

BTW, If any of you guys happen to spot a silver '99 GSX with gunmetal colored rims in the street, that's me!

Yes, there are a ton of them in this state. Easily over 20.

I'll just list them by first name just to get a random count.

Mike 1
Mike 2
Mike 3
Dan
Breanna
Tommy
Tony 1
Tony 2
Matt
Jeremy
Brent
Jeff
Donnell
Me
Brian
Jamie
Dominic
Alex
BoostedYeep (Don't know his real name.)

There is another Evo in Coventry I see all the time. A black one. There is a silver GSX in Warwick somewhere. A black metallic 95 Talon in Coventry.

I am up to 22 just off the top of my head.

Im in RI, Hey does anyone have an engine harness laying around?

It will also stay plain if the owner sees no activity. He had the site up and running with tons of options before only for minimum use.

South eastern Massachusetts here. 5 minute drive to Providence for me.

im in ri, i dont see many dsmers around here either. im i met on kid with a white 1g gsx one night in warwick and i sold my gs shell to another kid from a car club called abducted motorsports. i went on their website and i wasnt interested. we definatly need some type of cruis-ight thing or something. my car should be ready for spring.

im in ri, i dont see many dsmers around here either. im i met on kid with a white 1g gsx one night in warwick and i sold my gs shell to another kid from a car club called abducted motorsports. i went on their website and i wasnt interested. we definatly need some type of cruis-ight thing or something. my car should be ready for spring.

Don't blame you, bunch of hacks pretending to be experts. :toobad:

Me and my buddy are in West Warwick, I have a 98 Spyder converted to AWD and he has a 99 GSX, we are always looking for good people to chill with, not much for cruising, at least I am not.

not to be an ass but the kid from abducted had a 2g talon that was primed black and he said that he woud beat my gst any day because he has an intake and talons are faster than eclipses from the factory. and the leader of the club has the best car because it has lambo doors. sounds like a joke to me. but in all fairness, that was only one of the members. maybe this spring ill meet up with some of the members who are legit.

well im in pawtucket RI and im always down to cruise.

edit: i just rememberd seeing that abducted eclipse.. dows it say abducted accross the windsheild and its a convertible with lambo doors and a body kit? i tried to race him awhile back and he came up with some bs excuse

There are much better DSMers in RI to associate with.

well im in pawtucket RI and im always down to cruise.

edit: i just rememberd seeing that abducted eclipse.. dows it say abducted accross the windsheild and its a convertible with lambo doors and a body kit? i tried to race him awhile back and he came up with some bs excuse

Really? When did you try to race me? I only have two excuses for not racing, it's a convertible and I value my life, and street racing is for idiots. So I never gave you or anyone a b/s excuse, I tell everyone who wants to run it plain and simply NO!

And Mr Cassanova, you failed to mention that "deuce" with the Black Talon is your brother, and I had him scrape that banner off that car when I found out the amount of poop that car was creating. (and considering me and you have almost the same parts bolted to our cars, I wouldn't throw stones there buddy)

That being said as for us being a bunch of Hacks, we are far from it, and we are far from being a DSM club, even tho some of us have DSM's. And people seem to forget the idea of a car club, and that it's about people who enjoy this industry and getting together and helping each other out, it's really not about the car, it's the members that makes the club. And as much as me and Cassanova there will bust each other's balls about our cars, if either one of us needed something, we'd be there in a second to help out. And the fact that we're also the only club not just talking smack on the internet and actually going out and creating events and shows for the local scene says a lot.

As for H4G64T, I'm glad to see you and your buddy are still spreading shit about me and my club from and argument over two years ago, get over yourselves, Is he still banned from this and every other forum he was part of? I see you also like'd my car enough that you ran out and got the same exact hood as me.

If you guys want to judge my car, here, take a look at my build list and tell me it's stock and hacked as these guys claim. MARTINI's 99 Spyder

And yes I know it has vertical doors, considering it's a show car and not a race car, I don't think it matters, and yes some times I wish I hadn't done it myself...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back