1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

For Sale AMB Aero Race Car Part Out

Posted by Atuca, Dec 3, 2018

Please Support Kiggly Racing
  1. Atuca

Atuca Proven Member

Joined Jan 6, 2007
    Central Valley, California
    Hello all! Basically, I am parting out my 1999 silver Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX AMB aero race car. Nearly everything is for sale off of it and my spare parts bin. I have more than an entire car’s worth of spares to sale, and I need to reduce my back up parts list. I am not getting out of the DSM game, rather I’ve never been more invested in it. Simply cleaning out the garage; two DSM race cars is one too many.

I will be maintaining the sell list via the following link (Google Docs):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CNAKQnT0rMoQFpfw_nfr7eyf86Sl_MN4Z5pweVRCuAU

img_20170916_154221-jpg.jpg

http://dsmtuners.com/threads/1999-eclipse-gssex-road-race-build.441248/

As the silver GSX never made it to the track, nearly everything is in perfect like new or great condition, only installed or mocked up.

If you are local and interested in body panels, I would give priority to those purchasers to ease with shipping hassles. Same to those purchasing multiple items: you will be given priority to ease with shipping and easier to manage less people on my part if you are buying multiple items.

Located near Sacramento, California.

Parts will be available for shipping beginning Dec 21. Race car parts aren’t cheap, so check your bank account, save your next paycheck, give yourself the perfect Christmas present, ask your significant other for permission (or don’t), get your paypal address verified address updated, and get all the questions out of the way now, and I’ll start collecting payment and packing in boxes that weekend. Some of these parts are priceless with history and off of Andrew’s original AMB aero car.

The running long block is pending sale already, and the shell is already being used to AWD swap another race car. The list -may- be added to before the sale goes live (marked by “//”). Though these items (“//”) are not actively being offered for sale (or were claimed already), they might be soon if circumstances change. Feel free to express interest in these items. I have boxes of wear items (brake pads, clutches, axles), both AWD and FWD transmissions & components, PAR and Liberty transmission gear sets, spare unbuilt heads, g4cs crank & block, pistons and rods.

I am realizing now a part out with prices next to every single part will be impossible. If you don’t see something in this list you want and know I have it, message me. That is the point of having a few days to talk before the parts start shipping.

I can send photos before it goes into the shipping box and before you send payment for verification. I am shipping only to paypal verified addresses or you are sending payment as gift. Prices do not include PP fees or shipping.

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. Atuca

Atuca Proven Member

Joined Jan 6, 2007
    A local buyer came through and picked up a few things. If you are local I might be able to pull a few more parts this weekend. I been ill last few days so I am sorry about slow replies, but I am trying to keep the doc updated.

Thanks.

3. Atuca

Atuca Proven Member

Joined Jan 6, 2007
  4. Atuca

Atuca Proven Member

Joined Jan 6, 2007
    IMG_20181231_201826.jpg
    Some of the best coil overs you can bolt on directly from AMB's car and much more, check out the updated link!

Black95TSIawd likes this.
  5. Atuca

Atuca Proven Member

Joined Jan 6, 2007
    updated post over the weekend. ttt