The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

All Oklahoma DSMer's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arcangel2501

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 26, 2012
Okc, Oklahoma
please post in here so i can see how man poeple live in oklahoma with dsm's thanks trying to get a meet going buy the end or sept.

Going to get a meet going for Sept. 15 in Okc seen how many people would be interest and that would come pm me or post up

i live in yukon and am all for meeting up when im not out of town working

I'm in Tulsa. Pauleyman is in okc. I'm sure there are others. Would like to get this thread going again, see if we can't get a network of people together, it would help a lot with finding parts and tech support. I don't expect much response, but I figured it was worth a shot

Turboturd do I know you?

Yeah, I'm Connor. I bought a transfer case from you a while ago that you posted on craigslist, met up with you before an OU game at your house -before the tornado. You also helped me out with some clutch pedal problems I had, I ended up having to rebuild the whole assembly. So you've met me, but you don't really know me LOL.

91 tsi in Tulsa

91 tsi in Tulsa

Haven't seen this car around before. Did you get that hood from Charity? I've been out of the scene for a while, don't think I've met you unless you owned a different car before. What's your name?

Yes as a matter of fact i did get the hood from charity, i also got her front bumper and spearco front mount.
im all over Tulsa, and my dsm is my daily. my name is Tyler.

Cool, if I can ever get my talon driving again we'll have to meet up. The trans is currently out for the third time in a year. I got the doors and windshield of charity's car from the junkyard LOL

Last I know, back working at OReilly and she bought a glass roof 3kgt vr4 she was building. I did hear a success story about her old car, the guy who bought her motor made 950 whp with it and it actually runs! Lol at least so she claimed.

Just got into this website.n1997 Gst here in NW OKC. Seeing if anyone would like to meet up sometime and go for a drive.

im down for a cruise sometime. provided my h1c swap goes as planned...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back