The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

All Oklahoma Dsm'ers - any upcoming shows?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your no the only one.;)

My dad has a 95 TSI AWD, and my step brother has one too. His it up at Able racing right now. He has some serious money in his.

By the way anyone close to piedmont want to come help me figure out whats wrong with some of the DSMs I have been working on.

The TSI doesn't want to start and run. And the Spyder doesn't want to start because the fuel pump doesn't come on after I did a tranny swap.

The red tsi awd? Saw that yesterday looked amazing!

The red tsi awd? Saw that yesterday looked amazing!

Its actually maroon, but Im sure you are talking about his. It has carbon fiber doors and fenders.

He might want me to make him a carbon fiber hood later, who knows.

It does look amazing though. I cant wait to ride in it. Everything else will feel way to slow after. He needs to put a cage in it though.

Ardmore here !!!! completely new the DSM game and could really use some assistance in getting mine to run! anyone up for coming down and helping me, would be much appreciated!!! I need some real DSM knowledge down here!!

seriously if I could get some true knowledge down here it would be a true blessing!

shoot me a txt

95 gsx

im from watonga and i think i have the only tuner in this town LOL

I'm in Enid a transfer from the DFW area. Was kinda curious myself about okie dsm scene

their is a few dsmers,would love to go to the dsm shoot out,but not enough time

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back