The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

All Mitsu Cookout -- Sunday, August 25th, 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgendron

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 29, 2003
MinnesotaUS
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Plans are underway for the 2013 All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show. This is a once a year event for all Mitsu enthusiasts from around the region. Last year we had 190 Mitsus on display! Once again we will be doing the show at the Rogers Middle School, in Rogers, MN. The event runs from 11am to 4pm, on Sunday, August 25th, 2013.

The absolute worse thing to do is miss it. Then you'll just find yourself battered and bruised from kicking yourself when you see all the pictures. :)

Complete details and links to pictures are at: 2013 All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show | Minnesota 3/S

The Facebook event page can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/events/494934403918719/

See ya there,
Curt

Looks like we have 52 cars signed up now:
All Mitsu Cookout sign ups | Minnesota 3/S

In about three weeks I'll finalize the categories for the Cookout. Based on what is out there right now, I'd have to consolidated the 3/Ses into one class and also 1G and 2G DSMs would have to be consolidated. So get signed up!

later,
Curt

Looks like we've had a lot of sign ups in the last couple of days. We are up to 81. Looking good.

If you are interested in learning a little about the history of the All Mitsu Cookout, a few years ago, Gearbox Magazine did a nice article about the All Mitsu Cookout and some of the other car things I do. The article is at:
An Unofficial History of the All Mitsu CookoutGEARBOX MAGAZINE

The Cookout is only a month away now!

later,
Curt

We've had a great group of sign ups in the last week. We are at 89 sign ups now. The current list is at:
All Mitsu Cookout sign ups | Minnesota 3/S

Now would be a good time to look at the list. If your Mitsu friends aren't on it, start bugging them. Send them an email, text, facebook invite, or pick up the phone. They need a virtual slap in the face. :)

I'll probably finalized the car show categories in another week or two. And you now have less than four weeks to get those car projects done!

later,
Curt

Hey everyone,

We are up to 104 cars signed up. Here is the breakdown of some of the cars:

17 3/Ses
26 DSMs
18 EVOs
10 3Gs
10 4Gs
5 StarQuests

The 3/Ses and StarQuests are really dragging behind this year!

Also, the price of the Cookout will be $6 this year. This includes you, your car, and all you can eat! Each additional person will be $6 to eat. The lack of sponsors and food prices are forcing me to raise the price. :(

Thanks,
Curt

Just updated the sign up list. We have 111 signed up: All Mitsu Cookout sign ups | Minnesota 3/S

I'll be finalizing categories this week. We only have 5 Starquests signed up. Need three more or I'm gonna have to lump them in with the "other" category.

Time to start thinking about your car sign. To save time at the Cookout, you can download and fill out your car sign before the show. Just fill out everything except the car number. You'll get that at the show. Its hard to remember your mod list when you are sitting at the registration table. So do it early. Here is a link to a blank car sign:
http://www.mn3s.org/car-sign.doc

Here is an example sign to look at:
http://www.mn3s.org/car-sign-curt.doc

later,
Curt

Man I need to go again. I think the last one i made was in 06. It so dang close to the shootout usually for me

We'd love to have you there. Lots of nice DSMs to look at!
:)

Looking forward to Sunday! Hopefully I can finish the spyder in time. I will be there either way though. See you guys there!

I know I'm a little behind on getting the pictures and results from the All Mitsu Cookout online, but I'm all done now.

Thanks to our main sponsor White Bear Mitsubishi. And thanks to Steve from Advance Auto Parts for donating a bunch of prizes. Also, thanks to all the hard working volunteers that make the Cookout happen. We had some very hot weather on August 25th, and our attendance suffered. We had 118 cars registered and about 130 Mitsus there overall.

All the pictures and results can be found here:
2013 All Mitsu Cookout | Minnesota 3/S

I was at the cookout last year, yeah it was hotter than hell that day. I'll be there next year, hoping it's not as hot!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back