The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

All-Call

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh I sent a reply, but it seems you didn't get it. I just need to double check with my girlfriend and my roommate because we are actually working on his rx8 and I also have wedding planning to deal with since it's less than a month away. And i dont have my own car right now until june. You guys plan on meeting up tonight?

I'm in Gainesville. My car is still a couple months out but sounds like I'll have to checkout the Orange Park meet sometime. I've got a JE/Eagle AGP 50 trim, BC 272, E85, 6-bolt 94 Talon I'm building. Some of the older member may know my friend Sav. Owner of IMV Films.

I'm in Gainesville. My car is still a couple months out but sounds like I'll have to checkout the Orange Park meet sometime. I've got a JE/Eagle AGP 50 trim, BC 272, E85, 6-bolt 94 Talon I'm building. Some of the older member may know my friend Sav. Owner of IMV Films.

Did you happen to be the one who bought "BlackCar" ?

I used to frequent the Gainsville scene a lot when my buddy Adam Peeples used to live there, I know Sav, Jimmy Lowry, and a few other guys down there.

I know my black 1g made it into a teaser clip racing Jimmy's Fox way back in the day haha. Good times.

Did you happen to be the one who bought "BlackCar" ?

I used to frequent the Gainsville scene a lot when my buddy Adam Peeples used to live there, I know Sav, Jimmy Lowry, and a few other guys down there.

I know my black 1g made it into a teaser clip racing Jimmy's Fox way back in the day haha. Good times.

Actually my old roomate just bought it! Going to a good home. He just sold his 35R M3 E36. Yeah I've been around the scene for about 8 years, good friends with all of them.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back