The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Alberta

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

From Calgary, and own 91,97 tsi awds and 1 92 laser awd. Just no $ to fix them all. 2 run..

Bump. There must be some new alberta members by now. Boostedalberta is more or less dead.

Ive seen you a few times driving passed me when ive been in the rig passing thru lethbridge

I swear there's only like 4 people in lethbridge that drive around in their talon/eclipse' LOL amazing how many people ask me what kind of car it is LOL ( I drive a 2G eclipse)

Ive seen you a few times driving passed me when ive been in the rig passing thru lethbridge

Might not be me. I'm pretty sure there is an identical one to mine though. I don't have any distinguishing features on my car yet either haha

I rarely drive it haha. Unless you mean in my Isuzu rodeo.

I swear there's only like 4 people in lethbridge that drive around in their talon/eclipse' LOL amazing how many people ask me what kind of car it is LOL ( I drive a 2G eclipse)

Ive seen a few 1g's but only a couple 2g's. The FWD with all the stickers and another TSi AWD that's black like mine.

Calgary...

1998 Esi

1997 TSi AWD waiting for room in the garage so it can get a new engine
Will need an engine, and looking for front/rear LSD's

Don't buy the ones from this guy: Complete 97 eagle talon tsi awd part out Dsm - Alberta Other Parts, Accessories For Sale - Kijiji Alberta Canada.

That used to be my old car before it got hit and the VLSD in it was dead.

Also if anyone wants a cheap fuel pump there is a wally 190 in the tank but I'm not sure if he knows it haha

Joel

Anyone interested in a 95 Auto AWD parts car?

FP ported EVO 3 16g, EVO 3 O2 housing, LSD rear (remember its an auto), Injen intake/FIPK, 1g BOV, Eprom, rear vented brakes (would highly recommend a rebuild if you plan on using). Head gasket, valve seals, Valves (all 16), timing components, replaced 20-25xxx km ago.

The car does have a large amount of rust, Out of Province Vehicle, Cam seal leak, bad rear wheel bearing, hatch strut missing, and a bit of a rough idle when cold ( haven't properly set the BISS since it was removed to replace the O-ring haven't done a BLT either)

Looking for $1000 for the car, but I have no problem dropping the price If you not interested in some of the stuff that is easier to sell. Car is located in Wetaskiwin.

Car is still for sale, I was just waiting on a reply from Ron before I posted.

I don't have the space to part the car out, so who ever buys the car, Ron maybe interested in the trans and front axles.

1998 2g Eclipse Spyder non-turbo sitting at Barlow Pick N Pull in Calgary if anyone wants conversion parts. Rear bumper/lights looked good. Had full side skirts/caps. Front bumper is toast.

The 2000 Eclipse GT no longer has rear tubular upper control arms, or it's rear sway bar :hellyeah:

Last edited:
Eclipse spyder is gone (crushed I assume)

Missed a set of RSX-S black leather seats by 3 days by the looks of it :(

00 Eclipse GT is still there.

Passenger leather front seat still there (drivers side missing)

Leather rear seats gone.

Last edited:
Eclipse spyder is gone (crushed I assume)

Missed a set of RSX-S black leather seats by 3 days by the looks of it :(

00 Eclipse GT is still there.

Passenger leather front seat still there (drivers side missing)

Leather rear seats gone.

Seen any tan leather seats for a dsm anywhere in Calg?

Joel

There was a ~95 tsi awd with tan leather seats there awhile ago (my twist skirts came off that car :) ) .... but I think the seats were trashed.... and that car is long gone.

Haven't been back recently.... most of what I need now is new parts.

I picked up some 2003 Hyundai Tiburon black cloth seats near new from PNP. Gonna mod the sliders... way more side bolstering then my 97 tsi has.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

PNP has a searchable feature on their site if you want to check for what DSM's are instock. The Row52 app will give you more info on the car (ESi/TSI...etc..)

Looks like there is a black 2003 Tiburon GT at the 52nd PNP if you want to do some modding. I dunno if/which seats it has, but that's an upscale model of what I pulled seats out of... probably black leather

Any camp workers here? I'm looking travel from Ontario to work as a electrician (309A) if anyone knows of companies hiring or even if your willing to pass on my resume to a company on your site please let me know I have my CSTS allready and am available immediately.
Cheers guys.

Lets get this Alberta Forum rock en or at least some activity. Hello fellow DSM owners! Been on this site since 2004 but have not done much posting, more searching in the forums for the solutions to the long list of problems on my cars. I own a 93 Plymouth Laser RS Fwd Turbo and now my latest 93 Eagle talon TSI. I had a 91 Eagle talon TSI but was stolen in Oct 2013 in Edmonton ab which was a kick in the balls. I am looking for someone in the Edmonton Area who knows how to tune and diagnose the problems of these cars. Will post again soon, Later for now.

I got dss stage 2 fwd axles for 1gb,. megan racing coil over system for a fwd. and other parts aswell

Anyone have a tan leather drivers seat in good condition?

PK how soon do you want the fogs? I'll know in a couple weeks whether or not I can keep mine with my IC.

Joel

Before the end of summer. Which IC do you have?

I'm going to try to make them fit with the punishment racing fmic I have.

I've seen pics of them installed with that fmic, but I think they need some modding.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back