The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Alberta

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

down by medicine hat man:thumb: just bought a 93 talon tsi fwd love it

hey im in edmonton alberta,
just bought a 91 AWD TSi :)
sweetness

only get to use mine on the odd weekend ,to busy at work, can,t get time to put my other parts in .LOL

hi everyone, happy holidays,
i just bought a basket case 90 tsi awd for the wife and have spent my whole christmas break swapping out the motor/trans.i know nothing about these cars and had no idea how much work it would take to get this one going/ total fluke. it runs but i have some trans issues/ jdm motor/trans and lots of questions. judging by the amount of info on this forum(pages of threads) i will be looking for answers for a long time. anyhow, it's nice to see some locals on here.i stand corrected, after 4 hours of surfing i got my answer about the trans, what a great forum.

got the car back together finally, man it hauls ass. had to buy a parts car in the process, but it was worth it .

Calgary, Alberta
98 :talon: TSi AWD (Silver):D

Hey I'm from Calgary
Got myself a 99 Eclipse GSX
its siiiiiiiickkkkkkkk

97 GST here...
also in Edmonton..
who do you guys deal with for aftermarket in town ???
( im new to alberta... )

typically mopac is good and so is jb's but there's lots of smaller places that can get performance parts.

From Bow Island (bout 50k from Med Hat, go there every weekend) Im the only one in my town thats into dsms and im 17 it gets kinda lonely when no one wants to race you anymore, so I'll gladly go V8 hunting with some of you dsmers in the hat. It sure is nice to know some of you are near here.

anyone interested in a mini meet at the end of march, let's say sat march 29 at 4 pm at a&w on whyte ave? just a thought, would like to meet some locals and show off the cars. if interested p.m. me as i will be checking the site more frequently untill then.

I won't be able to make it either, but i'd still like to meet too

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back