The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Alabama DSM'ers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

right here!!! i live in Troy now... and i got another DSMer in Enterprise.. he drives a 95 GSX

Do you hunstville/north alabama guys ever meet up and go to the races or the track?

We get together on occasion; didn't have a DSM meet per se this year because of other stuff going on. Info is usually posted on the HSV Racing site when we do have a get together. It's usually more of a hang out & check out the cars for a few hours, then everyone decides where they want to go (eat, track, whatever). It'll likely be spring before there's another one around Huntsville, but we'll try to get the info on here about a month before it's planned. :cool:

anyone in my area willing to help? New to DSMs and curious if you could help with a car I got that wont crank after new starter ,spark plugs,fuel pump ,and battery???Willing to pay for help on diagnosing why it wont start?

Another North Alabama Guy here. Refuse to visit HSV Racing though, bunch dumbass wankers on that site that will just constantly flame you because they have nothing better to do.

living in birmingham, dont see many here. I have yet to see a turbo 2g driving around.
I have a charcoal grey 2g GSX and I'm in Warrior (about 30 mins from B'ham) I'm working on a 6 bolt swap and I'll be back on the road.

im down near Mobile with my new 91 GSX! looking to meet some local DSM'ers

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back