The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

For Sale 99 Spyder Eclipse- Needs Tranny $800 OBO

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jyarrison1021

Probationary Member
Sep 11, 2015
Brockport, New_York
I have decided to sell my white 99' Spyder Eclipse as a project car as I don't have the time to put into its upkeep anymore. I am located in Brockport NY, about 20 miles from Rochester NY

Very minimal rust. It was a southern car until I purchased it in 2010. It is in excellent outside cosmetic shape. The interior has some water damage on the seats. Comes with many options including cruise, fog lights, remote lock/alarm, convertible top, pioneer after market speakers and CD player, wiring for subs in the trunk, AC, and much more. NYS inspection good thru July 2016

It currently has 135k on the body and 28k on the transmission. A couple weeks ago the car became undrivable. The tranny pump went while I was driving. The car will need to be pulled out or towed. The car will also need new rims and tires. I took off the ones I was currently using to put them on my other car. The ones that the car has do not hold air for very long... Tires aren't horrible, but rims are unusable.

The top will need to be reattached at the rear seam. I bought the car in 2010 and had a new ragtop put on. It was put on too tight and the staples by the trunk where it is attached have began loosening. This could be a easy fix if you know how to do it..

For the right buyer this is a great car! I have kept up with much of the upkeep and normal repairs, but with the new transmission problem and the top needing some cosmetic repair I need to just retire the beauty and upgrade.

This could make for a excellent project car- and there is still some time left of summer if you get the transmission repaired to enjoy the top down!

I do have many of the service records for the car. The shell is in very good shape, the engine runs excellent, and great suspension.

KBB estimates that this car in fair condition is valued at 1,905. I am asking 800 because of the need for Transmission work- and I want it gone!!! I will entertain reasonable offers, and meet almost anytime to show the car. I will quickly respond to emails. [email protected] and can email or text additional photos.

Thanks!

VIN: 4A3AX35G2XE095890

http://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/5164225206.html

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back