The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

99 GS-T Shell/Partout

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick4g63

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 28, 2011
Laurel, Mississippi
I've recently acquired a black 99 GS-T from a local resident that had given up on the car. The car needs more work than I have time for so it is destined to become a parts car for myself. Once i'm done stripping her down to a shell, I plan on dropping her off at the scrap yard. Shoot me a PM if you are interested. I thought it a shame to crush her without at least testing the waters for a potential DSMer in need. Title in hand.

How much for both drivers and pass lower kick panels shipped and color please. There the ones that cover the fuse panel and glove box under the dash on the sides. Thanks.

Kick panels were missing when I purchased the car. I had planned on keeping the ecu for my spyder. I could be convinced to part with it, but it probably wouldnt be worth it for you.

I would rather trade for an auto, but I will let it go for $400. I'll throw in a used clutch and pressure plate if you so desire.

$300 plus shipping for the 5 speed with clutch and pressure plate.

As far as I know. Previous owner drove it and had no complaints about it. I originally only purchased the vehicle for the tranny, but I have decided to go auto and no longer need it.

$82.40 for ups ground billed at 100lbs. Im not exactly sure of the weight right now since im at work.

5 speed tranny for $200 plus shipping.
99 GS-T Black Case ECU $150 plus shipping
Factory 98-99 GS-T tailights and "Eclipse" center piece $75 plus shipping

Make offers if interested. Its going to the junkyard soon.

5-speed tranny for $150 plus shipping and another black case flashable ecu from a 99 GS-T for $100 plus shipping.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back