The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

98/99 ecu flash for anyone local!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TsiJohn333

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 25, 2010
Goffstown, New_Hampshire
hey, just throwing this out there but if anyone has a 98/99 dsm with a flashable ecu, id be more than willing to flash your ecu for you if you are local. i just received my 2.0 tactrix cable in the mail the other day and flashed my ecu and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! i can help you tune your car, give you an antilag. just lemme know if you want anything. :D

I bought a flashable ecu and don't have the cash for a tactrix cable nor did I have a laptop. This guy helped me out and flashed my ecu for me. Gave me antilag, NLTS, and killed my CEL for me. Great guy, very friendly.

this guy is awesome! completely tuned my car, and made it run 100% better than it was before. i wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and his tuning work to anyone that i know. very friendly and knows his stuff very well!

Last edited by a moderator:
im currently looking for a 97 (or possibly the black box) ecu for my 5spd gst. since you guys are fairly local, if any of you know someone with one for cheap let me know, thanks

Literally the most helpful dude ive met when it comes to tuning and shit. tuned my car, set 2step, fixed my idle issue, shutoff my evap and emissions shit so i can inspect my car now, and even had a couple extra parts laying around in his car to put in mine

Thanks guys! Glad you all are enjoying it :) any1 else need help?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back