The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

97 rs 420a bogs when i pull off.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatherturtle

Probationary Member
Jan 21, 2013
ludlow, Kentucky
ok so i have a n/t 420a 97 eclipse and when i pull off from a dead stop right after i get going it bogs out like its going to die and then picks back up and goes fine. its only when i take off though. any ideas

it could be multple things man like the ignition module cause that happen to mine but it would shut off but again it could be multple things your best bet is to just take somewhere to get it checked out

thanks man ill look into it lately shes been stahlling on me out of nowhere and her idle is rough. i know my rings are out which im about to replace with the valves and exhaust my engine light is on of course for o2 so hopefully i can get all that fixed and itll change

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back