The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Sold 97-99 timing belt kit with all OEM pullys and tensioner HKS belts only 25K on them

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EC17PSE

Freelancer
Nov 1, 2008
London, UK, Europe
as the title says, I swapped all my parts ov

er whild doing a rebuild and offering all this top end stuff for alot cheaper then buying new, i changed these in mid 2012, have covered just over 25k miles so plenty of life left in it all yet, the Belts are faded but no splits or cracks.

I would not resell stuff I believe to be bad or defective and I personally would rather bin it if i thought it was bad!!!

just pulled these off my car this year so is all is clean and boxed, even has the original HKS packet for the belts!

grab a good deal to get yourself out of that tight situation for a fraction of the cost with the mind your putting all oem and top quaility parts on

price is shipped to lower 48 only, all other locations pm me for a quote please,

remember this is used so expect used items!

Thanks Bobby

price is $250 shipped or give me a good offer.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back