The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

For Sale 96 eclipse gst 6 bolt

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

96gst20geclipse

Probationary Member
Jun 16, 2014
orlando, Florida
I have a 1996 eclipse gst for sale. The motor is built with only 960 miles on it. Body has 74xxx on it. has FMIC, 20g turbo, greddy bov, walboro 255 fuel pump, 750cc injectors, 3inch turbo exhaust. ac was working im 100% sure the fuse is blown..just havnt gotten around to changing it. has boost gauge. power windows. new alternator, new battery. ARP headstuds, low compression pistons. only thing i havnt upgraded was the Cams. I just broke the motor in so it needs a tune. also the 3rd gear synco is bad so you have to fight with it a little to get it into 3rd. has stage 3 bronze clutch. has 16in original gst rims with brand new tires.. new side skirts and front bumper. the clear coat is coming of but besides that body is pretty good. interior is great except for passenger side airbag cover needs to be clued down. seats are great. carpet is great. headliner is good. I took the car to kings and the guy told me im guaranteed 420 horsepower when he tunes it. im selling it because I cant afford it nor do I have the time it needs right now.. I paid 3500 for the car and put over 1000 in it. I realize it has some issues so im selling it for the same price I bought it. so no1 lower then 3200. will send pics upon request. want to sell it to someone who will take care of it..please text me for a quick response. 407 860 7794

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back