The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

95 ecu eprom

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98and01eclipse

Probationary Member
Mar 22, 2012
casa grande, Arizona
Hey I have a 95 out of a talon ecu EPROM numbers on the case are.
MD309947
E2T61674
4901 E

98 GST
Six bolt swap, big 16g turbo
My question is im wanting to get dsm link. Im working on a 98 GST will it work or do I have to swap plug wires. What would be the best fuel injectors for my set up? I have 550 fic in the car when I got it. With the spare parts he gave me was a set of 850 fic. I need to get the car running soon so you help would greatly welcomed

If you need more info let me know.

That ecm will work, but you will have to swap plug wires and you need to open the case. If it is not socketed, you will have to send in in to dsmlink so they can socket it for you. You have a 98 so the ecm that is in your car should be a flashable black box. The 850's should be fine with the big 16g, but you need to make sure that you have an upgraded fuel pump at the very least before you start bumping the boost up. And an adjustable fuel pressure regulator, but that one is debatable.

thank you sorry I thought I put in there I have a walbro 255 fuel pump and I do have a fuel pressure regulator. is there any thing that I might need?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back