The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

For Sale 92 Talon, 5 Speed, True Parts Car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dflaherty101

Probationary Member
Dec 31, 2010
Santa Ana, California
I have a 92 Talon, 5 Sp Manual that I am selling for parts. I was going to make it a HPDE car but time caught up and I don't have the people available to help me create it. The car has a bunch of stock new/replacement parts with under 6,000 miles on them to include, Radiator, Fans, Exhaust Manifold, alternator, Cat, brakes (stock), master cly, ,Polyurathane Motor Mounts, new windshield, used hood,etc. The engine will pass smog at a high level,it has new timing belt, pump and tensioner. The trans cluch is gone and and trans was rebuilt a year ago (600.00). The body is complete but not in great shape. dennis flaherty [email protected]

Assuming the engine is a 6-bolt pre 04/1992, are you able to give some information on the engine? Currently looking for an engine for my '98 GST. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back