The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

700-800whp

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

just picked up my gsx and drove it back from az my baby just came off its year long build pushing 400awhp. question i was going to do an e85 setup but i didnt think their were any e85 stations in kansas im at ft. riley

this girl right here will be in that range in a few months when i finish painting and throw it all together :thumb:

Pics or it doesn't exist! Lol

Thanks moonlight,

spick, im taking pictures all along the way. Just started a couple months ago, tore it all down to the shell, getting ready for paint now. trying to sell my built longblock and all turbo parts for build $$. :)

438@all 4 wheels hp, 411 torque on pump gas. On pump gas can't decide either go back to e-85 or meth/water.
Hoping to upgrade to a bigger turbo.
Hope to get in the upper 500 range.

According to link I'm at 733....not dyno confirmed so that number doesn't mean much but at least the car thinks its fast

Just recently got "challenged" to make 700awhp on a Mustang Dyno (pump gas only)... I'm sure it can be done just a matter if I can do it without spending stupid $$$ rather than just $$$.

Why does it have to be pump? e-85 comes out of a pump just the same as normal gas :)

Why does it have to be pump? e-85 comes out of a pump just the same as normal gas :)

Yes it does, but unfortunately E-85 is usually referenced as "E-85" not to mention E-85 isn't present here in the UK (or at least not where I've been to - which is a lot of places). I can't say 95-oct either because that would be incorrect for what the US sees as "95-oct."

I have an E-85 station only 20 mins from my house. My end goal is 700awhp through my auto! Motor was dyno'd at 482fwhp with a different car (fwd) and different turbo (pte6266)....
I Currently have 4 sponsorships to help get me to my goal. Dsmlink rates me at 378 awhp at 14-15psi with my 20g and i I can run 13.9's @98mph w/ a 2.0- 60' time on 91 octane... so once my NEW UNRELEASED FIC 1120's come in from my latest sponsor :thumb:, im hoping for low 11's once I crank the boost up to 28-30psi on pump gas which should hopefully get me close to 520awhp.... Then I can upgrade my turbo to a hx40 billet 6 blade and shoot for well over 600+hp on E85 :hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back