The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

For Sale 3 for one and all or nothing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cliffkemp

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 19, 2010
carrollton, Georgia
I am putting up for sale, 3 DSMs for $3000 total, thats 1000 a piece and a huge bargain. I am moving on to other things.

I have a 90 talon, 91 eclipse, and auto 92 talon. All are awd.

The 90 talon is not running at the moment and will need to be towed. I am not sure what the electrical issue is but, when you start it up, it will run fine and then start running, at any give time, off of 2 cylinders. I have replaced the ignitor/coilpack. I have replaced the cam angle sensor, too. As for the rest, it still has a/c but, there is a leak somewhere, the paint is not good but the frame is in decent shape. You will just have to look at it for yourself. The main things are, FP green hybrid, link v3, built motor but will need rings as it will try to spit out the dipstick under boost. The last time I ran it at the track, 3.5 years ago, it ran a 13.6 @ 92 due to it trying to knock in 3rd and 4th. I let off way early and still ran a 13 and drove it 3 hours home after the runs. The trans needs to be either adjusted or rebuilt. It is hard to say but going into 2nd is not that easy if your are in it. Baby it a little and does decent. It does need work but, can be driven after a little work and can be a beast if rebuilt right. It has 950cc injectors, afpr, 255lph pump. most of the interior is out but, I have most of it to go with it. It will need a radiator fan, too as I took one off to put on the white car.

91 eclipse is a beast. There is a problem with it though. It is loosing oil pressure for some reason. It will start and run and when warmed up a little, it will start smoking.... not sure if valve stem seals, turbo seal, or what exactly. I am tired of messing with it. It has a modified SC61 with a 66 hotside. At the track, it was being tuned and was putting down over 500hp at 30psi. This car could run a 10 with a good tune on race gas, no problem. There is no interior and half a dash. It has a built 2.3 with link full v3. I am pretty sure the motor is fine except the oil pressure deal and have not driven it since it did that. It is getting oil to the turbo and other parts of the motor. The gauge is new so, something may be with the gauge.... not sure. It has 950cc injectors and 400 or 450 lph pump. I cannot remember which. It has a 4 puck 2600 or 2900 lb clutch.. cannot remember. Forged fork, too and welded clutch assembly pedal.

92 talon is an auto. the chassis is in ok shape but, it runs very well. The motor was rebuilt to stock about 1200 miles ago and the trans shifts good. The light for the overheat comes on when you first pull out but, goes off later and has been doing so for over a year now and still runs good. It has v3 lite and a evo 16g on it running about 20 lbs or so. It has a 255L but, stock AFPR so, will need one. It has 550cc injectors with no a/c.

Just ask and I will tell you all I can remember about each of the cars.

I am asking 3000 for all 3. This is just 1000 per car. The white talon and eclipse have that much in the motors. Both of them have L19 bolts and the white car has all ARP hardware holding it together. The eclipse, not sure if ARP hardware was used for the pistons but, it does have ARP for mains and headbolts. I am not sure what all was used on the red talon. That motor was built before I bought it and supposed to have around 8.8-9.0 compression pistons. The eclipse has a 2.4 crank as it has a 4 inch stroke. The eclipse motor has over 2k worth or parts in it and is very strong. The head will need a little work as 1 of the exhaust bolt holes is stripped. Just ask for more info.

Text me at 404-202-3881

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back