The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2nd annual Ohio Pennsylvania and New York meet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well I was thinking of replaning the meet now. I'm alot stronger and able to drive now! I'm hoping more people will be interested this time. I was thinking of it being at 726 West Bayfront Pkwy Erie, Pa. It's right on the bay front and there's plenty of good spots for pics around the area if your interested in this! I was thinking of doing it on July 28th around 1pm but it's not a set date or time so I'm open to suggestions! 

I think we should do one. Even if we only get 5-10 people. Would still be cool to have all the Erie, DSMers in one spot before the season is over.

Any events for this year? Actually got the car running this year. I'm getting anxious to break out my car from the garage this spring. I'm hoping the weather is starting to warm up around here.

We have one every year man. Keep an eye out for a another thread on here about the 4th annual event. This year will be good one as we are planning on one June 7th with a cookout and cruise if people want to take a ride around the pennisula and the next day there will be an autox event at the local speedway.

Have fun and post pics. I found a clean shell so I am swapping parts every other day and getting ready for paint Ill see you guys out soon

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back