The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2nd annual Ohio Pennsylvania and New York meet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99ECLIPSEGSXDSM

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 22, 2010
Erie, Pennsylvania
It about that time for me to start planning another meet for spring time. Last years meet was fun but I'm hoping to have alot more show up! Meet will be on may 19th at 3pm at 9333 Tate Rd., Erie, PA, 16509. If anyone has any questions let me no. Probly have a cook out or just have little ceasers pizza like last year!

Well im in the hospital and just woke up from being under 4 5 weeks fighting pnamionia and mersa and was just told that they r haven a benefit for me. Over 200 people r coming so unless u guys want to move it up to noon or wait till the nxt weekend just let me no

You mean 200 people are coming to the meet or your benefit ?? I would say at this point whatever you are able to do... Hope you feel better !!! I will be coming with another DSM and a GTR.. Just keep us posted... thanx

200 to the benifit. I'm in rehab now so hopefully I can b out by the cause it messed me up bad. Had a 15% chance of liven though this and I made it. I'm just really weak on my right side so just have to build the musles back up

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I think I'm just gonna push it back to 1pm that way we can all talk and hang out for a few hours and I I'll b able to make it to the benefit with plenty of time. Let me know what you think. Also wondering if you guys would like me to get cook out food or just get pizza or nothing. 

Justin, you do what you have to for your benefit! Just glad your alright man.

As for the meet, weather or not we cook out might depend on the whether. Erie, has been a bit crazy lately.

I do plan on being there with the GT4.

Just as an FYI, there is an AutoX event next day at Lake Erie Speedway. Which I will be attending. If you guys haven't seen and event or ran in one, I would def. recommend it. Loads of fun and our Erie crowd is composed of a pretty good group of people.

Justin, that not a problem. We all usually get there around 7-730. Although, that's for the drivers and people running. IF your not going to be running, get there around maybe 9:30ish. We usually start at 10.

You can sign the waiver and ride with me for the day.

My first event was all spectating and riding. I had a CRAZY amount of fun just doing that.

Just as an FYI, there is an AutoX event next day at Lake Erie Speedway. Which I will be attending. If you guys haven't seen and event or ran in one, I would def. recommend it. Loads of fun and our Erie crowd is composed of a pretty good group of people.

Hey what huh? Can I just show up with my car, helmet, and a few bucks, at 7:00AM and autocross? I totally want to do that. Do you know how much cash I need as a non SCCA member?

Hey what huh? Can I just show up with my car, helmet, and a few bucks, at 7:00AM and autocross? I totally want to do that. Do you know how much cash I need as a non SCCA member?

Hell yeah you can! Your going to love it. We usually set up a pretty sweet course at Lake Erie Speedway.

Make sure your car is OK to race though:
1. Battery tied down.
2. Positive Battery terminal covered/taped
3. No tie-rod/wheel bearing/suspension problems.
4. Helmet needs to be Snell within 10 yrs or w/e the British Standard is. They do have loaners for use.
5. Valid License.

These are the main things they look for. Also clean out your car so nothing is loose and can move around.

I think your cost would be $40 for a non SCCA member. I usually bring around $60. At the end of the event, you can do fun runs for an extra $3-5. You also may want to get a hot dog or something.

***If you are coming, plan for a full day. 7ish am to maybe 4 or 5pm. They split us up into 2 groups. The first group will run, while the second group works the course. and they they switch. I would also bring snacks, drinks, and bring RAIN GEAR...we always get some rain...always, kinda why our region is call Misery Bay...haha

PM me if you want more details or have any questions!

I was just going to ask about this...damn.

Justin, make sure you let me know about Sunday. Id be more than happy to have you as a co-pilot during the AutoX event.

All depends on how you feel though man.

I would like to join the meet. I will stay tuned to the thread to check back for updates!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back