1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

2g tubular radiator support

Posted by my98gsx, Nov 7, 2018

Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. my98gsx

my98gsx Proven Member

Joined Aug 14, 2005
    Stormville, New York
    Hi, returning to the DSM community after a 8 year "break" - Looking to freshen up my radiator support on my 98 GSX. Its been removed, and I know there are stock replacements - but does anyone know of any aftermarket tubular versions available yet? I would like to get rid of that flimsy oem one, and do not have the means of making my own. Thanks

My DSM:
    1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

12.091 @ 114.490 MPH

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. b00stedtalon2

b00stedtalon2 Proven Member

Joined Dec 19, 2005
    Detroit, Michigan
    No one offers a tubular version. You'll have to take it to a fabricator or put an OEM back in.

My DSM:

Drag Race Build

automatic
    1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Street Build

automatic
    DGajre777 and TSiAWD666 like this.