The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2g parts for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Still have these part's For Sale:
These are the only Item's that are still for sale at this time:I have the Stock 2g Infinity amp for sale that comes with the stock front door speakers for $30.00 FIRM. I also have 2gb passenger Fog Light Bezel for sale for $10.00 firm. I also have a pair of 2gb fog light brackets for sale $25.00 firm & now I am also selling a 2g Rear Wiper with a New Wiper Blade on it Wiper Arm & Wiper Motor with Rubber Grommet all for $40.00 firm & it worked fine when I pulled it & I also have a 2g Grey Center Console for $20.00 firm. Also selling a complete set of 2g Pulley's for $75.00. Because I replaced all mine with the Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley Kit.

Just PM me & I'll get back to you A.S.A.P.

Thanks

Still have these part's For Sale: :hellyeah:
These are the only Item's that are still for sale at this time:
I have the Stock 2g Infinity amp for sale that comes with the stock front door speakers for $30.00 FIRM.
I also have 2gb passenger Fog Light Bezel for sale for $10.00 firm.
I also have a pair of 2gb fog light brackets for sale $25.00 firm & now I am also selling a 2g Rear Wiper with a New Wiper Blade on it Wiper Arm & Wiper Motor with Rubber Grommet all for $40.00 firm & it worked fine when I pulled it
I also have a 2g Grey Center Console for $20.00 firm.
Also selling a complete set of 2g Pulley's also comes with the stock balancer for $75.00.

For Sale :
Also have a set of 4
2g Chrome Eclipse 5-star Rims with 2 Like New Tires & 2 decent tires mounted on them
Goodyear Tires 205/55/16
Chrome is Bubbling on them & 1 has some road rash.
$ 450.00 OBO.

Thank's

Last edited:
I have the Stock 2g Infinity amp for sale that comes with the stock front door speakers for $30.00 FIRM.
I also have a pair of 2gb fog light brackets for sale $25.00 firm & now I am also selling a 2g Rear Wiper with a New Wiper Blade on it Wiper Arm & Wiper Motor with Rubber Grommet all for $40.00 firm & it worked fine when I pulled it
Also selling a complete set of 2g Pulley's also comes with the stock balancer for $75.00.
Also have a complete set of Aftermarket Taillights all 3 pieces for a 2G Eclipse $50.00 firm.

Also have a complete set of Aftermarket Taillights all 3 pieces for a 2G Eclipse $50.00 firm.
Now I also have 1G BOV for sale $ 25.00 Firm.
Also have a Have 2G Throttle Body Elbow for sale $25.00 firm.

Thank's

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back