The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2g gsx?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solliges

Probationary Member
Nov 14, 2011
Bloomfield, Kentucky
Hey, I'm trying to find a GSX 2g in decent condition, my buddy has an EVO and I need to be able to keep up with him and I can't do it with my little s10, seeing as his evo has about 540hp right now, I would prefer stock, but a few mods are okay, I want to build it up myself. Manual or Automatic doesn't matter to me, and I don't care what it looks like. I just need a strong base of a GSX. If anybody knows of anything let me know?

Do you want a running one? If not I am selling my gsx, really clean shell with tons of extras. like 2 engines and 2 trans. one is fwd one is awd. the awd needs rebuilt though. one engine is stock 95 the other is 98. the 95 needs rebuilt (main bearing) the 98 runs needs everything hooked up. has an $800 apexi exhaust. really clean back leather seats, grey/black int.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back