The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2g GSX Rear subframe WANTED

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjm9898

15+ Year Contributor
May 7, 2007
Monroe, Washington
hey guys.
If your parting out a 2g GSX let me know
I need a rear subframe/suspension/diff setup.

I have a 2g awd parts car. I'll sell the whole shell for $1000. That will include transmission, Tcase, Driveline, Subframe, LSD rearend, gas tank, FSU, and the shell of the car. Bring a trailer and some wheels to roll on.

If its not on that list, assume I'll be pulling it (But not likely to pull everything)

PM me with interest.
And I'm VERY firm on that price.

Thanks.

all you guys are 3+ hours away :(

Evil94Evo - you would be the closest but i only need the rear subframe/suspension and diff. i dont have room for another car at my place nor a way of bringing it all the way back up here.

gtrej01 and RvlutionMtrsprt
if its the whole assembly back there then ya i would be looking to snag it. how much are you guys asking?
RvlutionMtrsprt i would need you to meet me in Portland if possible to even out drive distance with gtrej01

Well, unfortunately mine is just the rear subframe, I already sold the 4 bolt lsd diff and axles. I could meet you in Vancouver though. I've got some other parts to drop off at ER whenever I find the time to come up.

i would like to get the entire assembly, diff and all, if possible as i need it all.

My big issue is that if I have to spend time and effort to pull the subframe etc the price goes up considerably compared to what it would cost you to take the whole car and sell off what you dont need. But, if that is what you want, PM me and lets get together.

I only have the sub frame, no rear diff or axles....name your price and its yours and am willing to meet you part way to cut down on travel time or you can come to my place in case you need more parts. LMK

Hi guys I have mitsubishi mirage salon 1990 with a 4g63t.
I would like to buy the rear conversion sub frame...to make it AWD. It is already fitted with an AWD transmission.
Any website please or information were I can purchase stuff please?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back