The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G front upper tubular suspension arms / wishbones adjustable (NOW CLOSED)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So, is this the official list or do I still have a chance of getting a set? Highly interested
Technically its just an interested list until it goes live next year, i just wanted to see if the interest is there mainly so i can see if i would even make 10 sets for price adjusting etc but seems like it most certainly is going to be popular.

And i dont know who will drop out if any at the time so i can add you and basically will be a next in line system. Or i will add to the next list when i do them again.

You can add me to the wait list too. I didn’t get a chance to get on here and post yesterday. Dang I didn’t think it would fill up so fast!

You can add me to the wait list too. I didn’t get a chance to get on here and post yesterday. Dang I didn’t think it would fill up so fast!
Yeah thats my bad dude, i should have added all from the other thread here so i am very sorry i messed up there.

Because it went so fast i was shocked and what i think i will do is see how many i actually get interested and plan from there, as its slowing down now i might get close to 30 interested. If i do i might just run the total sets off and get them all done on this batch. Just means a little delay as i will have more to do but at least they will all be covered that way and complete!

I will have to asses it when the time comes

List updated! @kronus let me know if you want me to put you in the list at least, as its just an interested list you dont have to commit until i am ready to release them, but means i can message you at least when the time comes

As of 10/5/17 this the pre-buy list.

1, GSXbooster
2, TheLemon
3, 95eclipser
4, jls_Frog
5, slowwhite
6, ViciousLord
7, gsxitement
8, Eclipse 1998
9, Mitsumikey
10, EclipseRacing99
11, T2Small
12, fredom dsm
13, NWHtank
14, mountain_man
15, Apache
16, danielsl1999gsx
17, mantega4g63
18, 96dsmftw
19, Warren
20, efrainz28
21, ERJ-145 driver (please confirm)
22, Szlaga
23, dsmcrzy

Bobby what is your cut off?, 25-30 sets?

Last edited:
As of 10/5/17 this the pre-buy list.

1, GSXbooster
2, TheLemon
3, 95eclipser
4, jls_Frog
5, slowwhite
6, ViciousLord
7, gsxitement
8, Eclipse 1998
9, Mitsumikey
10, EclipseRacing99
11, T2Small
12, fredom dsm
13, NWHtank
14, mountain_man
15, Apache
16, danielsl1999gsx
17, mantega4g63
18, 96dsmftw
19, Warren
20, efrainz28
21, ERJ-145 driver (please confirm)
22, Szlaga
23, dsmcrzy

Bobby what is your cut off?, 25-30 sets?
Im going to see what the numbers come like and go from there, i can asses that close to the time when i come to go ahead with the payments etc, if it sits at 30 i may just do the 30 as there is no point in doing 10 seperatly as it costs more that way! Just trying to keep it to the lower costs if possible really for everyone

I am in when these get made, I am on your list on this page but not on your edited 1st page pre-buy list.

I am in when these get made, I am on your list on this page but not on your edited 1st page pre-buy list.
I will edit it now, sorry for the delay

No worries Bobby. I like the timeline though. Allows me time to scrape the money together. Our first born is due in Feb and my wife has put me on a tight budget. Guess I’ll stop going out to lunch for the next few months ROFL

Thank you, i just want to make sure you dont forget about me!
No i wont, i just been trying to keep up with it all and replys inbetween my work day aswel which is not always easy to do.

No worries Bobby. I like the timeline though. Allows me time to scrape the money together. Our first born is due in Feb and my wife has put me on a tight budget. Guess I’ll stop going out to lunch for the next few months ROFL
Oh so this might be the end for your car parts with a new baby LOL, now nee wheels for the baby and not the DSM LOL

Hahaha we find out gender next week. Pretty sure it’s a boy though. Been on the hunt for a go kart... think I’m getting ahead of myself though...

Got to start them young.

Bobby when you ready you should just turn this into the office buy thread. Everyone who wants it is already in here.

Ill be ready to start sending you funds soon.
I think its going to be the way it will proceed anyway, but it wont be soon LOL, will certainly be next year thats for sure

Hahaha we find out gender next week. Pretty sure it’s a boy though. Been on the hunt for a go kart... think I’m getting ahead of myself though...
Heck yeah! Do it!!! Good luck on the announment of gender

I am 100% committed so please confirm me for the 21 post on the list. Thanks Bobby

As of 10/5/17

1, GSXbooster
2, TheLemon
3, 95eclipser
4, jls_Frog
5, slowwhite
6, ViciousLord
7, gsxitement
8, Eclipse 1998
9, Mitsumikey
10, EclipseRacing99
11, T2Small
12, fredom dsm
13, NWHtank
14, mountain_man
15, Apache
16, danielsl1999gsx
17, mantega4g63
18, 96dsmftw
19, Warren
20, efrainz28
21, ERJ-145 driver
22, Szlaga
23, dsmcrzy

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back