The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G Eclipse or Talon Owners I need your help! In need of door jamb picture Canadian version please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gwaihir

5+ Year Contributor
Jun 18, 2018
CHELMSFORD, Massachusetts
I am working through the import process of a car from Canada and the inside door jamb label just below the door latch is missing on the vehicle. It is the safety sticker that shows weight, build date, VIN etc. Could someone please post a picture of theirs. If you want to scramble the VIN that is fine I just need the format of the label.

Without this I can not import the car to the US so you would be a life saver for this transaction!

I appreciate your help.

Goddamn, I just noticed the sticker on mine has been removed and you can see the "VOID" lettering underneath LOL. Sorry dude. Hopefully someone else can help out.

Thanks for checking I appreciate it. Any chance you have an old photo of the door jamb before it wore off?

No luck bro, I've had it for 2 years now and frankly I can't recall if it was ever there during my ownership. I went through most of the pics I have of the car but I never took a picture with the doors open, how about that.

It may be a long shot but maybe try calling up Miller Import Parts and ask if he has a Canadian chassis available to check for that label. Actually before you do that, it's also a good idea to go directly to (I hope I'm not breaking any rules here but it's still a DSM-related site), head on up to http://www.ca.dsm.org/forums/ubbthreads.php and make a thread there. I'm sure someone will chime in there!

You can take the photo down now if you like. Thanks again!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back