The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

2g doors - free to a good home

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSiAWD666

Supporting Vendor
Aug 15, 2003
Herndon, Virginia
I have a set of doors in excellent condition, painted black, for a 2g. Includes the glass, rails, power window motors... and I am pretty sure there are zero door dings. They don't have the door handles, locks, and probably the hinges as I needed to use them on the current doors (but you can transfer from whatever doors you have now). These were the doors on my race car that were refinished and painted I think in 2012, and I removed them when installing carbon fiber doors. They have my racing stickers (kind of what you see in my gallery) but you should be able to remove those fairly easily.

If you want them, you have to come pick them up with me from my storage unit in Herndon, VA. Glass was removed from the rails so some assembly will be required on your part when getting ready to use them on your car.

These are FREE to whoever can come get them. I need room to store more racing tires :) You only have a few weeks though as I need space very soon. If you want me to bring them somewhere in northern VA or somewhat nearby in MD, I'm gonna charge you like $60 for the hassle :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back