The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

2G adjustable tubular rear lower lateral and trailing arms (Closed)!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Awww man. But these are hot items, people will want them even after. Like me :) please make them and stock them. Please LOL
Im just a 1 guy man doing this on the side, i dont have the funds or chance to make and stock items, maybe 1 day but at the moment i just dont have that chance. Sorry

Everything is now at the powder coaters as I dropped them off today, i was told about a week ish, i dont want to rush them as they decent on times anyway but i like their quality of coating so if i rush they might make them crappy which i dont want!

powder coating is done folks! I shall be picking it up end of this week then prepping it on all the threads and putting them together and then boxing/packing them up.
and soon after that data input to fedex for collection of it all over a few days, so by the end of jan most or all should be shipped to you all

Powder coating is done and the arms are now back at home with me, i have cleaned out all the threads ready for assembly and shall be starting that this week, then soon after packing and shipping!!!

So should be with you guys in the next couple of weeks!

Thanks again for your time and patience guys, once they start to ship i will adjust the front name list as per normal.

Thanks Bobby

Woohoo! Thanks again for making these parts for the DSM platform.
No problem at all, as always glad i can help the community out

I have gotten most of the way through lubing and Assembly of the arms, then I find an issue!

I have a small issue that is with the Spherical bearings!! they are REALLY tight!!! I rang them today to see if its an ODD batch as the liner inside is way different and from what she told me they are and old batch that must have found its way out to me so they are going to get these swapped over to the nicer and not so damn tight Sphericals midweek, so thats about a 3 maybe 4 day delay as I have to take them all out the LCA's to clean and ship to them, then I have to redo all them again. everything else is ok as I have set all that up and checked as I went along.

just thought I would let you know whats happened, I didnt check sooner and I wish I had done now and will from now on,

Sphericals turned up today and are now correct!

So shall be putting these back together and expect to start seeing packages shipping next week! Updates on whos is shipped will be beside names on the first list for all to see,

Thanks everyone

Thanks for update, I’m grateful you take pride in your work and I don’t need to worry about quality. Taking the extra step to check vs assuming would make the world a better place.

Thanks for update, I’m grateful you take pride in your work and I don’t need to worry about quality. Taking the extra step to check vs assuming would make the world a better place.

Your welcome, as its just me I can do this where as if its multiple people things can be over looked and missed,

I should have checked them when they came in back in Nov time as it would not be an issue now but i messed up and will check everything when it arrives now, (i did everything else) i just forgot these LOL woops.

I am trying to give the best quality items with a very cost effective pricing! I see many companys offer good stuff for very high prices and not so good stuff at high ish prices (talking about other cars here as we dont got alot)

So if i can give the best price and top quality parts and features then im very cost effective vs pricing. Thats how im trying to be anyway LOL

Little update, please forgive me as i messed up on box's, everything is ready to be packed and so forth, went to pack the 1st box and it wont fit nicely, im not happy with how snug it is in there so i am going to go buy some other packing,

Im going to order some fedex large boxes and order some inflatable long bubble wrap stuff on a roll, so this way i can cut to length and its possibly the most secure way to protect everything,

Im learning all this every time i make and ship new items so sorry for the issue (again) and a cockup haha, i keep notes on everything so i know the best ways to ship each part i make, i am going to get this all ordered up tomorrow so sorry for another delay.

Once its in i can pack them and get them out straight away,

Please forgive me folks.

Bobby

So update time!

All is packed!! I have ran out of time tonight. So from the end of this week these will start to ship out a few at a time, the rest will follow early next week but of course keep an eye out on paypal for tracking notifications or PM's here or FB if done via there, my living room has been a small workshop aswel as a home LOL, cannot wait to get my small workshop build in my back yard, will be sooo helpful.

This packaging is amazing stuff aswel and its very well secured, very involved cutting it all to spec length and then pumping it up and nabbed the wife to help on that part haha, its packed nice and secure its essentually bubble wrap but beefed up!!!

Inside you will find your arms, arb spacers, bolt pack and the lower arm roll center brackets/bolts, i just used some jiffy bags i had kicking around so not all fitted in the jiffy bag, i need bigger ones for future.

Anyway here are the pics of it all.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

main bulk has been done and I will continue the rest tomorrow for fridays collection! so they will all go out this week!!!!!! thanks guys, check paypal or here or FB for tracking numbers please

So all are shipped minus one which is fine,

Pay attention!!!!!!!!

When packing i put 1 extra bolt in 1 box (by mistake) but this is going to be turned into a game now! Here is how,

When you get your box open it and get the small socket capped bolts out there should only be 4 of them! 1 person will have 5!

Whom ever has the 5th bolt in their box post up a pic of all 5 and i will send you a free gift! No cheating and buying a bolt LOL,

The gift is a rare 1G Euro edition pin!

Bolt in question

and the gift you win is

Thanks Bobby

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back