The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2013 Des Moines Dsm Meets

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glowryder

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 23, 2004
des moines, Iowa
Starting a 2013 Meets Post. Lets Get some tentative dates up for meets and events this year.

Off the top of my head:
Late March- Open house @ central imports (need to confirm date? anyone?)

It feels fitting we should have a small meet before that opens.. So lets lock down a date and time. Id like to roll in a little early. because i don't want to deal with scattering the group to park our cars..

Any "After hours" type of meets should be handled thru phone/text and PM. No street racing meets should be posted per the forum rules. Unless they are in mexico :cool:

2013! Lets do this!:thumb:

Starting a 2013 Meets Post. Lets Get some tentative dates up for meets and events this year.

Off the top of my head:
Late March- Open house @ central imports (need to confirm date? anyone?)

It feels fitting we should have a small meet before that opens.. So lets lock down a date and time. Id like to roll in a little early. because i don't want to deal with scattering the group to park our cars..

Any "After hours" type of meets should be handled thru phone/text and PM. No street racing meets should be posted per the forum rules. Unless they are in mexico :cool:

2013! Lets do this!:thumb:

dyno day at centeral imports is saturday march 30th,
and aint nooone around here street racing :sneaky:

I'm hoping to have the laser finished this spring but either way I'm gonna be at as many meets as i can finished or not

We should try and set up a few Saturday afternoon cruises this year. I'm definitely down for meeting up early and cruising to centrals dyno day!

now that the laser runs great i'd be up for cruising to central's dyno day, and would be down for saturday afternoon cruises as long as its not when the laser is in the shop getting some new paint.

really want to find out if the motor in the laser really is built like i was told it is

Jesse you suck, Looks like saturdays are out :( we should plan some cruises opposite of autox schedule so I can make it out to a few

But Lets for sure get a group to roll to central together!

Jesse you suck, Looks like saturdays are out :( we should plan some cruises opposite of autox schedule so I can make it out to a few

But Lets for sure get a group to roll to central together!

I'm down for a roll out to central imports, i already took the day off!! :thumb:
Lets so which dsm can put down the most power? :sneaky:

I know this reply is late, but I'm a noob here.
This all actually sounds pretty fun. At the moment I am rebuilding my motor. Should have it done in next couple days. Can't wait.

Welcome! Specs on the motor?
I guess were meeting at my place the 30th. Details to follow

I'm going to work on a meeting place In Johnston, Id rather not upset the landlord with an overabundance of DSM LOL. :)

IIRC, it starts at 10, What time would we like to arrive? 10? 11? 12? Im thinking Meet at QT right off I80 and Merle hay to keep it nice and easy for everyone coming from out of town that doesn't know their way around.
Plus we can grab drinks/snacks and some GoGo juice.

If the place is in Norwalk, we can take the Highway or cruise thru town and hit the last half of the cruise out there on the highway..

Any Input?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back