The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

1g needs a miracle

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SleepyeyedX

Probationary Member
Jul 28, 2017
Los Angeles, California
Bought a 90 gsx for cheap with a blown tcase and broken rear axles. The lsd rear end is ok but it snapped the splines off in the right side of the diff. And I can't find 3 bolt axles to save my life. I've almost given up and sold it but I'm determined. It's a 90 gsx with the lsd not and and it's got a 20g turbo FIC 850cc injectors 2g forged internals. Fidanza adjustable cam gears, Omni 4 bar MAP, GM IAT, slight wire loom mods EGR and vacuum delete and speed density on ecmlink. But it hasn't moved in 3 months cause of an axle, that is rarer than twin leprechauns riding a flying unicorn. Can anyone help me out?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back