The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

1g fwd auto kiggly mod info

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyE

Proven Member
Dec 2, 2016
Martinsburg, West_Virginia
Hi everyone, I am going through the process of completing my wire tuck and engine bay clean up. I have a question about the manual matic kiggly mod, now I get the whole idea and understand how it works and all but the issue I’m having is wire colors :( there example has different colors then that of mine.

My car is a 93 Laser fwd auto, I will be deleting the tcu and all of the other unneeded wires plugs ect. Below I will attach a picture of my plugs wire colors.

The brown wire is a separate plug to the trans, does this wire just get deleted along with the other tcu harness? Also, I understand the large black wire with yellow stripe is supposed to go to the ignition but it seems that when I followed the wire, it ended right at the ignition area. Can I just leave it where it is connected too? or must I cut that bad boy as well and move it to where kiggly said to move it? or is it already where it’s supposed to be?

Thanks in advance for all of the help, I really appreciate it ;)

Attachments

• 19E4B734-A583-441D-8570-47969DD3CC0E.jpeg
    19E4B734-A583-441D-8570-47969DD3CC0E.jpeg
    471.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 38311D0E-D98D-495D-8561-57C0B8E62A44.jpeg
    38311D0E-D98D-495D-8561-57C0B8E62A44.jpeg
    456.3 KB · Views: 55
Sorry everyone, just noticed I put the in the wrong place. Could the mods move this to electrical in general please, I think that’s where it goes but not 100% where this belongs because I’m still kinda a noob to the sight.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back