The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

1g dsm'er moving to Davenport, FLA.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goonie90gsx

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 14, 2009
Norton, Ohio
Hey guys my names Kevin and I will be moving to Davenport, Florida from Cleveland, Ohio in the next few months just seeing whats up n how the dsm/car scene is down there. I drive a 90 GSX with an hx35 set up right now just looking to meet some new dsm and car guys once im settled in. let me know whats up thanks!

There is plenty of e85 and we have e98 at the shop if you need. Come down to Orlando when you get down here. Its always nice to see more DSM's in the area.

Hey man welcome to central florida. Im just up the road from you in Haines City. hit me up on here if you want to get up with a few dsm'ers.

Hey man welcome to central florida. Im just up the road from you in Haines City. hit me up on here if you want to get up with a few dsm'ers.
I actually ended up not moving after all im still in Ohio. Im sure me and the car will end up there some day seeing as my whole family is down there.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back