The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

1998 GST BUILD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacobmt95

Probationary Member
May 13, 2016
Tolono, Illinois
LONG STORY SHORT, IVE HAD A 1998 ECLIPSE GST 5 SPEED FOR ABOUT 2 1/2 YEARS NOW. I WAS BUILDING A 98 ECLIPSE SPYDER BUT PLANS CHANGED AND NOW THAT CAR IS GETTING PUT BACK TOGETHER STOCK. THIS GST WAS MY PARTS CAR, ENGINE RUNS BUT TRANS WILL NOT PHYSICALLY GO INTO ANY OTHER GEAR BESIDES 1ST AND 2ND. ANYWAY IVE DECIDED IM GOING TO REBUILD THE CAR AND DO PERFORMANCE UPGRADES BEFORE APPERANCE. IM SURE THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE THAT HAVE BUILT THESE CARS AND IM LOOKING FOR SOME TIPS ON WHAT KIND OF PARTS HOLD UP TO SOME POWER AND WHAT WONT.

THE CAR WHEN I BOUGHT IT

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    189.8 KB · Views: 192
  • 2.png
    2.png
    208 KB · Views: 175
  • 3.png
    3.png
    195.5 KB · Views: 180
Lmao!! Sorry didn’t realize computer was on caps. And as far as specific questions when i wrote this i wasn’t sure what i was wanting to do with it. But after talking to some people I’m thinking I’m going to do cams, valves, valve springs, turbo and exhaust manifold. Just not set on what brands i want to use yet

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back