1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

For Sale 1998 Eclipse NT part out

Posted by rabenne, Oct 26, 2018

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. rabenne

rabenne Proven Member

Joined Apr 21, 2006
    Kenosha, Wisconsin
    I just picked up a 1998 Eclipse for some body parts I was needing. It is a 65k mile car with a rod knock. If you need any random odds/ends, send me a PM and ill get back to you with a picture if I have it. Not looking to get rich, I just do not like throwing out good parts.

Attached Files:

My DSM:
    1995 Eagle Talon TSi

Street Build

50trim   manual

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. rabenne

rabenne Proven Member

Joined Apr 21, 2006
    Kenosha, Wisconsin
    Most body work is claimed or gone already. I do have a set of 2gb eclipse side skirts (complete) but they aren't from this car. The interior is getting picked clean, but I have several cars worth of grey plastics in good condition. Everything under the hood is still there with the exception of the TPS. I usually include the screws/bolts/hardware that accommodates the part you need, so just let me know if there is anything you are missing. Thanks.

My DSM:
    1995 Eagle Talon TSi

Street Build

50trim   manual
  3. rabenne

rabenne Proven Member

Joined Apr 21, 2006
    Kenosha, Wisconsin
    Still a lot of under-hood OEM parts available. Most interior pieces are still available. Stock wheels available. Shoot me a pm with what you need and throw out an offer for the price. Nothing reasonable refused. Trying to put good parts into peoples hands instead of scrapping it and letting it all go to waste.

My DSM:
    1995 Eagle Talon TSi

Street Build

50trim   manual
  4. rabenne

rabenne Proven Member

Joined Apr 21, 2006
    Kenosha, Wisconsin
    Still looking to get rid of some good parts before it goes for scrap. Please let me know what you need and make an offer at how much you want to pay. If you are not local, please include your zip code so I can quote you for shipping. I accept paypal. Thanks folks.

My DSM:
    1995 Eagle Talon TSi

Street Build

50trim   manual