The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

1997 Talon 2GB, any info?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeyTsi

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 30, 2007
Renton, Washington
I was in a collision on Wednesday, looks like my car is going to be a total loss.

In my search to replace it, I found this ad:

1997 Eagle Talin TSI AWD

It doesn't have leather, but that should be an easy swap.

Does anyone know anything about this car or its history? I expect finding a 2GB Talon in Wildberry is going to be somewhat difficult, so I'm likely to try to grab this one if no one tells me to run away.

Is it me or does the drivers front tire look smaller than the others? Must be the angle.

Also, do the doors have the original molding? Sideskirts same question.

Anyways, looks fine as far as what a picture can tell you. Hard to find a 2gb talon.

I have no data other than the link, one of the reasons I'm asking locally. If I decide I want to move on this I'll likely ask if a local dsm person can go check it out and take it for an inspection so hopefully all I'd need to do is make arrangements to pick it up or ship it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back