The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

For Sale 1997 Clean 2gb GSX Roller

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMjunkieNH

Proven Member
Mar 20, 2013
rochester, New_Hampshire
Selling a super super clean rust free 2gb GSX gun metal grey 5 speed. Everything is there minus engine, trans, t case, bumpers, fenders and tail lights. Clean title + bill of sale will go with the car. No rust what so ever anywhere on the car. Asking $1000 for the shell with 17" ( evo 8 look a like wheels ) with lots of tread left. OR for $1400 you get a brand new apexi n1 exhaust downpipe, cat delete and cat back for the car with less than 50 miles, tubular headers ( believe ebay brand ) with a perfect condition t25 mated to a punishment racing o2 housing with o2, 7 bolt short block original with the car with arp head studs full rotating assembly have everything to get the engine running again just needs to be checked out and probably honed, have a perfect condition 7 bolt head with intake, 6 bolt head both heads are perfect drop in condition You get all of this for $1400!! Super good deal please text me as im not on tuners as much as I would like to be. Can send anybody pictures of anything you would like on the car also willing to part way with the parts instead of doing a package deal. 603-767-8447 thank you very much guys located in Rochester NH

Selling a super super clean rust free 2gb GSX gun metal grey 5 speed. Everything is there minus engine, trans, t case, bumpers, fenders and tail lights. Clean title + bill of sale will go with the car. No rust what so ever anywhere on the car. Asking $1000 for the shell with 17" ( evo 8 look a like wheels ) with lots of tread left. OR for $1400 you get a brand new apexi n1 exhaust downpipe, cat delete and cat back for the car with less than 50 miles, tubular headers ( believe ebay brand ) with a perfect condition t25 mated to a punishment racing o2 housing with o2, 7 bolt short block original with the car with arp head studs full rotating assembly have everything to get the engine running again just needs to be checked out and probably honed, have a perfect condition 7 bolt head with intake, 6 bolt head both heads are perfect drop in condition You get all of this for $1400!! Super good deal please text me as im not on tuners as much as I would like to be. Can send anybody pictures of anything you would like on the car also willing to part way with the parts instead of doing a package deal. 603-767-8447 thank you very much guys located in Rochester NH
pictures?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back