The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX AWD Turbo Farmginton, MN

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstearns

Probationary Member
Jun 17, 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX AWD Turbo

love this car, but the time has come for me to pass it on. great small car with plenty of power. fantastic handling especially in the snow

154,852 miles
2g dsm 4g63t engine
Turbo
All weel drive
5-speed manual
4 wheel disc brakes
18" wheels
Included aftermarket stereo 4 speakers + 2 subs
cruise control
air conditioning
heat
sun roof
leather interior
power mirrors
power adjustable driver seat
power mirrors
viper alarm
fold-able rear seats.
Black with Grey Leather Interior
regular oil changes
regularly cleaned
paperwork kept of any work done at a shop and from when it was under warranty

pictures:
1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse - Imgur

runs great with new alternator *(this is the only thing preventing this car from being driven)

exhaust could be replaced but not critical. (could help with mileage/noise)
car locks but must use passenger door or fob.
new tokico blues struts & springs 6-2012. front & rear springs are swapped due to install error. I drove the car as is on a 5,000 mile road trip from Minneapolis to Los Angeles and back with no issues. Ive been told that its not the best thing in the world but some people do it for the angled look. I personally dont like that look, I just havent found the time to swap them
the rear license plate bracket has rusted so the lights that light up the license plate sit on the license plate and not above.
the drivers side mirror would adjust so there is a peice of foam in between the mirror and the mirror housing to keep it from moving.
cosmetically there are a couple small dings on the hood from small rocks. the mirrors are starting to loose their finish. The driver's door has a small rust spot. there is a cut under the rear license plate, and a couple small scratches towards the bottom of the front bumper
there is a bracket that is either loose or broken in the sunroof that rattles in sympathy to the bass, so i would put a small rag or a sock up there to absorb some of that. (the sunroof works and doesnt leak, there is just an annoying rattle somwhere in the mechanism)

other upgrades/improvements on this car I have done/had done:

new radiator & coolant overflow reservoir 3-2013
1g bov put on 6-2012
replaced radiator hose 6-2012
all brake pads/rotors replaced 6-2012
new hatch hydraulic lifts 6-2012
replaced 02 sensor exhaust manifold (i have a new one for the downpipe, just never put it on) summer 2011
new clutch spring 2011
battery replaced winter 2011
timing belt replaced 2011
new tires 2011
ngk spark plug wires summer 2009
thermostat replaced 2008
replaced idle air control valve 2008
all wheel hubs & bearings replaced in last 3 years

rims are aftermarket 18" i believe put on before I owned it.

im including the stereo:
pioneer with cd player and usb in (I wired an iPod connector under the console to the stereo with the ipod plug sitting where the ash try would be.
single driver 5.5" (6.5"?) infinity speakers in the doors (stock from infinity stereo upgrade)
3-way 6.5"x9" Sony Xplod rear speakers.
2 12" Alpine type E drivers in the hatch area for subs. Closed Encloser. Powered by 1 500w Alpine Amp
unwired stock infinity amp mounted under passenger seat (couldnt find any specs on it, and it has a din plug so I have never hooked it up)
there is sub level control and on/off/reverse polarity switch on receiver as well as a lo-pass filter selectable i believe from 53, 80, 100, 120, 160.
the receiver allows you to either manually operate your ipod or control it via the receiver. Also I believe you can just plug in a usb drive with mp3 files on it and play off that as well, although I have not done that so I couldnt comment any further on that.

asking 3500 OBO

i would recommend to trailer or tow it from my house. you could probably get away driving it for maybe 15 miles or so, but you probably have to either get a jump or charge the battery to start it again until the alternator is replaced

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back