The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

For Sale 1993 eagle talon

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cool canada40

Probationary Member
Feb 19, 2018
London, ON_Canada
1993 Eagle Talon front wheel drive body has about 235000 km on it but body is good no rust and engine is new has about 500 km on it it has been all rebuilt I am selling the car for $5500 or best offer clutch needs to be adjusted all seats have been changed to leather . Big intercooler and big precision 60 mil turbo it has touch screen stereo and I also have the other engine with it for parts and it has the hks cam in it that you can install if you want the car has about 450hp right now but can handle almost 700hp if you install the parts from other engine if I don't sell car it's no big deal to me because I am in no rush car is in my garage for the winter anyways and next year its considered a classic car so price will be going up on it next year . If you are interested let me no and I will be happy to answer any questions here the link for youtube so you can see car
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back